Teatox

Options
mocadet95
mocadet95 Posts: 75 Member
edited March 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
I see a lot of people using this product called Skinny TeaTox or something of that sort, and have been curious.. Does it really work?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Your body doesn't need a detox if the liver and kidneys are working properly. It's just a money burner.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    It's a STIMULANT LAXATIVE. Your friends are using laxatives to make the scale go down.

Don't follow suit.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    There needs to be a sticky about the mythical 'detox' and anyone that posts about a detox should be banned.
  • mocadet95
    Options
    Thanks everyone! That clears everything up and I definitely won't be trying it! :)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    mocadet95 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! That clears everything up and I definitely won't be trying it! :)

OP, I really feel like you might want to reconsider. We should talk about a certain cleanse I know of...
  • mocadet95
    Options
    Ok

OP, I really feel like you might want to reconsider. We should talk about a certain cleanse I know of...

okay! I'll hear you out
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

You don't even want to know...
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

But we are waiting for the newest subtitle!

• _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

Sure she does. . .

• mocadet95
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

Sure she does. . .

Wait, what is everyone talking about?
  • mocadet95
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

What did he mean ?

• _Terrapin_
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

Sure she does. . .

It may involve ^$4&$^ and then._ ._._.. _._._...___ I think this is done in the AM.
  • mocadet95
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

Sure she does. . .

It may involve ^$4&$^ and then._ ._._.. _._._...___ I think this is done in the AM.

.. Are you even kidding? What is up with people on this app. Yeah no I don't care to hear about his methods of cleansing. Thanks for the warning..
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

Sure she does. . .

.. Are you even kidding? What is up with people on this app. Yeah no I don't care to hear about his methods of cleansing. Thanks for the warning..

It's nothing bad. It's just that the detox question gets asked a lot and this dude has come up with a schtick.
  • mocadet95
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

Sure she does. . .

It's nothing bad. It's just that the detox question gets asked a lot and this dude has come up with a schtick.

Oh okay. Sorry I'm new to this app. Had no idea and have been wondering thought I'd ask. Haha keep it interesting I guess.
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

Sure she does. . .

Oh okay. Sorry I'm new to this app. Had no idea and have been wondering thought I'd ask. Haha keep it interesting I guess.

Yes, no he sin't %^$&# anyone. . . .outside of the immediate area. He may _-_-_-_ but this depends on the detox type and if it follows or precedes a cleanse.

• mocadet95
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

Sure she does. . .

Yes, no he sin't %^$&# anyone. . . .outside of the immediate area. He may _-_-_-_ but this depends on the detox type and if it follows or precedes a cleanse.

I think your pulling my leg
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    Ok

okay! I'll hear you out

Sure she does. . .

I think your pulling my leg

How can you tell he is pulling your leg? I can't even figure out what it says.
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Reading... reading... woaaah ok... reading

This thread took a weird turn real fast.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,014 Member
    Options
    No it doesn't really work OP.

The only thing that works is CICO.

If something helps you achieve that, say, drinking magic tea instead of coke, then it is still only working by helping you achieve CICO.

( disclaimer: not saying coke itself is bad, just that drinking large amounts of tea instead of large amounts of coke would reduce your calorie intake)