Hello all I am learning the ropes

Options
akiba254
akiba254 Posts: 209 Member
Hey all I am just getting started around here from Country NSW Australia. Still trying to find my way. Like everyone a healthier me is the goal. Currently trying to lower my triglycerides, lose some weight and get rid of the metabolic syndrome diagnosis from my doctor. Been doing my own thing for a while with fluctuating success so thought I would get more active in the education and motivation side so here I am saying hello to all and making my start.

Recently quit smoking, stopped drinking and dramatically reduced sugar and carbs from white bread and pasta while starting regular exercise so I fit into a few groups around here I have found.

Replies

• keyshas84
    keyshas84 Posts: 113
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Your welcome to add me
  • bq4me
    bq4me Posts: 9
    Options
    akiba254 wrote: »
    Hey all I am just getting started around here from Country NSW Australia. Still trying to find my way. Like everyone a healthier me is the goal. Currently trying to lower my triglycerides, lose some weight and get rid of the metabolic syndrome diagnosis from my doctor. Been doing my own thing for a while with fluctuating success so thought I would get more active in the education and motivation side so here I am saying hello to all and making my start.

Recently quit smoking, stopped drinking and dramatically reduced sugar and carbs from white bread and pasta while starting regular exercise so I fit into a few groups around here I have found.
    keyshas84 wrote: »
    Welcome to MFP!!! Your welcome to add me

• bq4me
    bq4me Posts: 9
    Options
    Seems like you're on the right track, it's not always easy to make changes
  • akiba254
    akiba254 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Nothing worth while is ever easy.But it's more rewarding. Just gotta keep focused