Need accountability buddies and motivators!

Options
Hi. I’m new here. I’ve finally had enough and need to take back my life. I'm 34, married and have three kids, age 8.5, 2, and 10 months. I was doing AWESOME with my weight loss while I was nursing. I hadn’t seen the numbers on the scales that low for YEARS and I was wearing clothes that fit me before kids. It was great. Then I started serving at a delicious restaurant and stopped nursing… Enter in 20 lbs. WHAT?! Since mid-October I have gained 20 lbs and it is ridiculous. It’s been bothering me, but today I decided I was fed up. Cue MFP. Signed up for the site, loaded it on my phone and entered my goals.

I’m looking to lose about 25-30 lbs. I should be eating 1200 calories a day and in theory by the end of April I should have lost 9.5 lbs. Now that I’m all signed up, I can begin to log my food, beginning tomorrow morning. I’ll also be starting my Beach Body T25 workout tomorrow morning. I’m looking for accountability partners and friends to help me along this journey.

Replies

• TonyaVanan1976
    TonyaVanan1976 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you and you got this :)
  • sharrongeg
    Options
    Newbie here. 54, married and empty nester. Thought it would be easier with all the kids gone.
  • abbymillward
    abbymillward Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need motivation and accountability!!
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Count me in I'm down! Feel free to add me an anyone else :)
  • KimiLosingWeight
    Options
    Hello! I'm pretty new here myself, and in dire need of motivation and accountability :)
  • Never_Quit32
    Never_Quit32 Posts: 89 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am jumping back on the healthy wagon.
  • rdonald57
    rdonald57 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, making headway on losing right now.