I LOST MY MOJO!

Options
I used to workout from 4:30 Am til 6 Am noe I do nothing. I lost 135 pounds and have gained it ALL back and then some!!! What to do? What to do?

Replies

• missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    First you need to forgive yourself and then look for a small but achievable goal you can set yourself . Take each day at a time and say congratulations each time you met the goal or take a step closer to it. I've often lost weight and then put it back on. It's the picking yourself up bit that hard. But if you keep logging your eating habits, pick your goal and talk to others I'm sure that soon you will be back on track. Good luck x
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    missm2 wrote: »
    First you need to forgive yourself and then look for a small but achievable goal you can set yourself . Take each day at a time and say congratulations each time you met the goal or take a step closer to it. I've often lost weight and then put it back on. It's the picking yourself up bit that hard. But if you keep logging your eating habits, pick your goal and talk to others I'm sure that soon you will be back on track. Good luck x

Good Advice
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Google people who have successfully maintained their weight loss. Find the study by a group that has initials for a name NCWL. Something like that. It is a study of the things people do who have. successfully kept their weight off. Sorry for the confusion, I am sleepy.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    24Sept wrote: »
    Google people who have successfully maintained their weight loss. Find the study by a group that has initials for a name NCWL. Something like that. It is a study of the things people do who have. successfully kept their weight off. Sorry for the confusion, I am sleepy.

Are these the links?
    http://www.nwcr.ws/research/

http://www.nwcr.ws/stories.htm
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    I used to workout from 4:30 Am til 6 Am noe I do nothing. I lost 135 pounds and have gained it ALL back and then some!!! What to do? What to do?

It is o.k. Sometimes, you have to forgive yourself (and the others around you). <3
    Keep track in the diary everyday and every morsel. If you go over, you know you start fresh the next day.
    If you cannot do all that exercise, do some and add some new foods to your plan: kale, swiss chard, romaine, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, cucumber, frozen blueberries.
    Sometimes it is easier to think about adding than it is to focus on what you are giving up.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    What you did first time

Do that

But don't stop this time