Pre workout

Options
Hello! Just wanted to know what the best pre work out brand is. Is it worth it? Does it make you bulk up?

Replies

• mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I don't suggest using pre work out regularly as you build an intolerant to them and you slowly will need more and more until it has no effect on you. If you're feeling energized for your work out- then you don't need it. It should only be a last resort :) I use pre work out once a week when I'm feeling super tired but need a push to train. No it does not make you bulky. It simply gives you energy.

Coffee is the best pre work out for me. Cheap, assessable and its caffeine! Which is all pre work out is.

If you wanna spend more money, optimum nutrition pre work out is the best out. ON is considered one of the best brand in the world :)
  • arsoria24
    arsoria24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Mandy hit it on the head, coffee is the best pre-workout.
  • hajami26
    hajami26 Posts: 1
    Options
    C4 would have to be the best pre workout strawberry Marghereta
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    The day you decide to use preworkout is the day safe should leave your vocabulary haha...
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I use c4 btw...
  • cmchan9
    cmchan9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Usually I am very energized but there is like one or two days a week when I am dragging!! So thanks for the advice :)
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    cmchan9 wrote: »
    Hello! Just wanted to know what the best pre work out brand is. Is it worth it? Does it make you bulk up?

There is no best.
    Worth it is subjective.
    No, it won't make you bulk up.

Do a search for additional information - this topic is covered almost daily.
  • fireguychris
    fireguychris Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    max out by force nutrition... once you start taking a pre however you will need them all the time... they are like crack