After ThanksG 179.5
    This week 177!!!!

WHOO hoo -2.5
    2.5 down, 7 to go!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    just checking in.

I think I started this at 193.7 and I am now 192.1 so I lost 1.6 pounds over the last week! YAY ME!! :drinker: I don't know if I will loose the whole 8 pounds I wanted to or not but if I get under 190 by christmas I will be happy.

Good Luck all you LOSERS!!! :bigsmile:

Checking in again.

Down 1.1 pounds. I don't think I'm making that 6 pounds left till christmas but I fit into a large shirt yesterday so I'm ok with how everything is going!
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    Hey! i was so amazed- i was down to 148.5 today!!! so i only have 2.5 pounds to go by xmas woohoo!!!!! ;) have a great end of the week everyone!
  • rklein71
    rklein71 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the qutting smoking. After smoking for 20 years or so, I finally quit in April 2007 and I am so glad that I did. If you've made it 77 days, you have it in the bag. Keep up the good work!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options

My original goal was to be under 200 for Christmas. I hit that 3 weeks ago, so then it was to be 190. Well, since I am 191.8 now I am going to ask for 185!!!

I really want to tell my family that I have lost 75lbs!

I am at 189.2 as of this morning. Now, 4.2 lbs is a lot in 2 weeks, but I average 2.6-3 lbs lost a week so I hope I can do it!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Only 2 weeks till Christmas! I hope everyone is doing well with the challenge. Good luck and keep up the hard work. :smile:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds. only 6 more before x-mas.... I hope I can do it.

Maybe if I start doing 60 minutes on the elliptical every other day will help. Especially if I don't eat my exercise calories .
    60 minutes burns 712 calories at my weight and on the cardio setting.
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'm officially not going to meet my goal of 145 and I can admit it. I've lost 2 1/2 inches though (total) so, I figure that I'm gaining muscle and losing some fat. So, new goal is to lose another inch and a half before Christmas.

Keep up the great work all of you that are in line to meet your goals.:flowerforyou:
  • kels0724
    Options
    I must be losing water weight or something is happening cause i weighed in again today- usually i do it on sunday but i just can't resist sometimes ;) and i was down another pound (making it 2 this week) so i am at 147.6...only about a pound and a half to go!!!
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Checking in-
    Weight at start of challenge-300lbs
    Goal for christmas-280
    Current weight-290.

Halfway there. Gonna have to buckle down the last two weeks!

:noway:
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Just cheking in.....

Started the challenge at 159, I am now down 4 lbs at 155 lbs. My goal was to be under 155 by xmas, so with just a little over a week to go I am hoping I lose another 1-2 lbs:smile:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Just cheking in.....

Started the challenge at 159, I am now down 4 lbs at 155 lbs. My goal was to be under 155 by xmas, so with just a little over a week to go I am hoping I lose another 1-2 lbs:smile:

That is so great! You are almost there keep up all the hard work.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I'm reporting my weekly progress for the challenge.
    Challenge start: 136.4
    Today: 134.6
    I'm happy to be going in the right direction, but am not confident about reaching my goal of 132. Amazing I don't weigh more after yesterday's pre-Christmas tree-trimming and cookie-baking festivities. Was a special day with my family.
    Got to run get my car serviced. Good time to write Christmas cards!
    Good luck with the challenge everyone. May we all be big losers next week!
  • tbanking
    tbanking Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Down to 189 so only 4 lbs to go to hit my x-mas goal!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone hitting mild-stones for their goals! Only 9 more days to go! I've lost 1/2 an inch, so I have one more inch to lose!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Ive only lost 1 lb since starting this challenge. I really need to get back on the ball. I am at 264 and my goal for this challenge is 258 so I still have 6 more lbs to go. I hope I can do it. If not as long as I lose some I will be happy but I would love to be under 250 by the new year. I started this site in August and I was 297 then so I have made some improvement.

Connie
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I started this challenge a little late (One week ago) and I may have aimed to high, but I'm still going for it!

Starting Weight- 203

Starting weight for Xmas Challenge- 195
    Current weight (one week later)- 194 (It's time of the month too, so that doesn't help! :grumble: )

Goal weight for Xmas Challenge- 189 (I'll be happy with 190! )

5 lbs to go :noway:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Argh! I gain weight over the weekend... Now I have 8 lbs to go. I am so disappointed.
    Darn these holiday treats and the holiday fatty foods.
    Well, Off to do some exercising... lots to do to get that 8lbs into the history book.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't realize how difficult this time of year really is!! I was stuck for a really long time, but FINALLY, I am down to 130.2. My goal by christmas is 129......Maybe 129.9 will work for me! :laugh:

Happy Holidays everyone and my final weigh in is on Christmas eve, talk to you all then. Good luck!

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • kels0724
    Options
    this morning was the last time i am going to be able to weigh myself (on the same scale at least-going home for xmas!!) so...

Starting Challenge weight : 152ish
    Christmas Goal Weight: 146
    Current weight (1 week b4 xmas): 146.6
    Ultimate Goal weight: 140ish
    I am pretty sure i can drop half a pound before xmas!! woohoo :) i did it!!!!

Thanks for everyone's support and merry christmas!!!