Unable to hide my wt anymore

Options
Hi I joined to lose 40lbs, and this seemed like the best website I've found so far, I hope by keeping better track of what I eat and how much I workout will let me know a bit more what I need to do to lose the wt.

Replies

• dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You will LOVE it!
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good Luck!
  • nevilles
    nevilles Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. I've been using this website since January and found it very helpful. I hope you do too.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    This site is very helpful. I find it a lot easier to log in and record what you eat when you know you're eating well. This handy dandy calorie counter is great to have. There are some days I love to see how much I can eat and still stay below my goal and other days, I have a harder time eating that many.

Anyway, you came to the right place. You can make your goals. If/when you slip, get right back up and start over again. :]
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! There is a ton of support here to help you along. Chin up and all will be fine! :)
  • Milyrah
    Milyrah Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I'm loving it so far. I'm hoping to lose this weight in 2 months.
  • cckeimig
    cckeimig Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You've definitely come to the right place! This site is fantastic!
  • dhansbro
    dhansbro Posts: 2
    Options
    This is a great website. My one suggestion is to drink the 8 glasses of water everyday. It 'does' make a difference! Welcome!
  • windybaer
    windybaer Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think you have found the right place to kick off a program that motivates through positive feedback. The kind of feedback not found in any of the programs that I have found so far. You and I are different but the fundamentals are the same for each of us. Admitting the truth of your habits is harder than it seems. I had no idea how much my drinking habit contributed to my weight problem until I decided to follow this plan. A very good plan because it promotes reality check for yourself, without judging you for what it is.