JM Body Revolution Results and Pics!!! PLEASE!!

I am currently doing BR and am about halfway through...I would love to hear some results from other folks and see some pics. Pics and results are my best motivators!!!:smile:

Replies

• T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    I am curious, too - I have looked at her program a few times and am a huge JM fan - maybe after Insanity I can pick it up! How do you like Body Revolution??
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Only two workouts to go - I will go ahead and post my results for you! I have never had luck with pictures before, but here goes!

2d6pjis.jpg

1zz0zrb.jpg

Messed with the pictures several times and they are good enough! Starting weight was 134 ending weight was 127.
    Measurements were:
    Upper chest 34 - 33
    Bust 36.5 - 35
    Midriff 31 - 29.5
    Upper Arm 11.5 - 11
    Waist 32.5 - 29
    Upper Hip 37.5 - 36.5
    Lower Hip 38.5 - 37
    Upper thigh 21 - 21
    Mid thigh 21 - 21.5
    Calf 14 - 14
    Dress size 8 - 4

Inches don't sound as good as I feel the results really were. I am in WAY better shape. I don't look like the girls on the video but I believe 100% that if I do this program 2 or 3 more times, I will! That is amazing! Don't give up. Stay strong. You will be glad you did!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Thete's a couple of groups for BR.
  • LeslePG
    LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
    Autumn, very nice results~ impressed!:happy:
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    HOLY MOLY! You look great!!! I am definitely going to continue and most importantly FINISH! You are a huge motivation! Your stomach looks amazing!!!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    I finished phase 1 (4 weeks) and lost almost 10 lbs so far. I'm hoping to lose even more when I recover from a back injury I got in Workout 6.
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    I finished phase 1 (4 weeks) and lost almost 10 lbs so far. I'm hoping to lose even more when I recover from a back injury I got in Workout 6.

What did you do in WO 6 that resulted in an injury?
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member

What did you do in WO 6 that resulted in an injury?

Not exactly sure which move, I just know by the end I was in pain that continued for a couple weeks. It's my lower back, maybe my sciatic nerve. I'm thinking it was a combo of weak core muscles and bad form even.

I narrowed it down to either the reverse plank (I clenched my lower back/glutes too roughly), the rockstar jumps (impact) or the liberty (where you balance on one leg, reach down and up with a weight).
  • No pictures, sorry. I only got through 2 months...we have started phase 1 again....However in the 60 days I lost 17 pounds and 45 inches. I love that its only 30 minutes but I will say this. Phase 3 is HARD and I will probably make sure I can master all of phase 1 and 2 before moving onto it.
  • Bsloop45
    Bsloop45 Posts: 28 Member
    Bump!
  • FitWithVic
    FitWithVic Posts: 65 Member
    Were you sticking to the 1200 calorie meal plan as I feel it's too low even for 3 months?
  • suzikay12
    suzikay12 Posts: 150 Member
    I just completed the first half of phase 2 today. I am not following the meal plan at all. I am eating healthy and limiting my calories to 1500 or so. I've only lost a few pounds but I don't have much to lose in the first place so that makes a difference on what you will lose. I have definitely toned up and feel stronger than I did when I started. My butt is noticeably lifted. I think it is a very solid program. I'm excited and a little scared to see what the next phase will bring.

One thing to note, I absolutely hated circuit 3 on disc 5. I mean HATED it! The beauty of that, I put in my time and now disc 5 is in my rear view mirror. You can tough anything out for a short time! Whether it is a move you hate or a circuit or a whole workout. It is very motivating (at least for me) to know it will be over soon.