12:36am and around 450 calories left..

Options
I had a busy day and got home about an hour ago and made dinner. I made a Pb&J and an egg with cheese. I still have over 450 calories unused. Should I try to find something else, or just leave it alone? I'd grabe a geletin free yogurt or something but we doesn't have that much small snack food around the house like that.

Replies

• biancamirella
    biancamirella Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Leave it alone if you are heading to bed soon :) Then it's just useless calories. If you are going to eat something before you go to sleep, it should be a casein protein supplement or cottage cheese, since you body uses this as fuel while you sleep.
  • TeraMarieD
    TeraMarieD Posts: 55
    Options
    If you do not have this problem all the time I would leave it alone.
  • JustPhee
    JustPhee Posts: 3
    Options
    Good to know since I just downed a cup of cottage cheese as a snack! :) But, I'm a day sleeper (work 3rd shift) so I have no plans for bed until 7-8am. About to jump on the tread-climber now!
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    If you go substantially under your calories often and are worried about it, maybe grab a glass of milk or something like that. Otherwise, if you're not hungry, I wouldn't worry too much!
  • itsmeclorene
    Options
    I'm a day sleeper as well. I've never been able to sleep at normal times since I was around 5 years old. Maybe a glass of warm hot co co will make me feel better. Calories and protein:]