What do you find attractive?

Options
just trying to figure out what some women find attractive in a guy. Maybe also some advice on how to attract females.

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    1.) Conversation.
    2.) His lips were like DAYUMMM and I was like ERMAHGAWD LEMME KISS EM
    3.) ^ stuff.
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    Eyes...smile...personality...sense of humor...
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    I've been told they are attracted to monies.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    ^ that one probably boobs and beer, and will probably just be the happiest alive.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor, ambition, nice smile..
  • JaylessCreation
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    I've been told they are attracted to monies.

I heard that too
  • Jessica_L_E
    edited March 2015
    Options
    :p
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    k if that's what you heard, then why you asking the other 1% that doesn't care about that. Let google be yer fwend.
  • JaylessCreation
    Options
    I want to hear other things because I don't believe money is everything
  • ncboiler89
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I can tell you from experience money doesn't men *kitten*

Oh this is so wrong. Just so wrong. This is just one example, and we know anyone can post others ad nauseam, of a dude pulling tail that he otherwise would not pull if not for the cash flow he creates. .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Howard_Marshall
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    Correct. Money is not everything, however, sadly in a realistic world, it is needed to survive.

In a more generic point of view, don't work your tush off for a woman that's only there because -lets say, for instance- that you're "loaded".
    Same goes for women.. Don't work yourself off for a man, either.

50/50 or pack yer carrotmobile and GTFO.
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

Oh this is so wrong. Just so wrong. This is just one example, and we know anyone can post others ad nauseam, of a dude pulling tail that he otherwise would not pull if not for the cash flow he creates. .

Hahahaha to be fair the flip side to this is that this type of dude is typically looking for someone half his age and way out of his league attractiveness wise and with minimal brain cells. If you ask me the two personality types deserve one another :)
  • JaylessCreation
    Options
    I just want some advice and I want to learn what attracts females and what they find attractive
  • Jessica_L_E
    Options
    I don't know why I bother giving my opinion on these posts...I was engaged to man for several years who had money...he was verbally and emotionally abusive...I left him with my child in tow and without a dime and I'm am MUCH BETTER OFF. Only thing I expect from any man is be able to support yourself I'm not doing it. Otherwise what i stated above is true. Peace out.
  • stephaniejsharp
    stephaniejsharp Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    A man that is confident, charming, and genuine. Someone who Dressed nice and keeps himself groomed. A gentlemen/a man with manners and class. Someone who respects their mother and treats women with class and not like sexual objects.
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    Options
    Confidence - don't keep talking about your negative crap

Independence - don't be clingy or needy

Honesty

Good listener (though I dunno if I know many men who meet this one well. Ha. Jk...sorta) okay...forget this one

Ambition - have goals. Doesn't have to be financial. Could be running a marathon or whatever...but don't just sit on the couch and be complacent.

• ncboiler89
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hahahaha to be fair the flip side to this is that this type of dude is typically looking for someone half his age and way out of his league attractiveness wise and with minimal brain cells. If you ask me the two personality types deserve one another :)

I agree totally. However she isn't out of his league obviously. And if a rich dude wants this then more power to him. To each his own. And it's not like she isn't getting anything out of it.
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Physically am really really really really attracted to facial and body hair, otherwise I love an easy going, spontaneous, and romantic sweet heart.
  • Sinistrous
    Options
    I sent you a pm.

Has fun and stuffs :3
    -poof-

• britKnee89
    britKnee89 Posts: 6
    edited March 2015
    Options
    smiles and how charming he can be..
    but i like a little roughness too