Desperation tips

Options
eating a carrot cause there's no calories left. What are your best 'night time hungry' tips

Replies

• AmyTCaldwell
    AmyTCaldwell Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    2 Tbl of apple cider vinegar,the mothers pulp,in 8 oz of water. Or down a glass of ice cold water,try not to eat all of your calories at once. I hope this helps:-) red peppers and celery, are great options as well.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Eat all the foodz. That's what I'll be doing tonight prolly. Or all the meat, because that's what I'm craving. Or you could drink some water and see if that helps. Or just go to bed.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Go workout more calories to eat more.
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    eat smaller meals more frequently and tea is great,
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    eating a carrot cause there's no calories left. What are your best 'night time hungry' tips

Pappa Johns because they deliver till about 2am.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I eat 6 oz of meat and about 400 grams of veggies for dinner. And save about 300 calories for dessert. Which is sometimes ice cream, pop corn, or even bacon with toast and cheese.

If for some reason I have no calories left and I'm still hungry, I always have some exercise calories banked. So I'll eat.
  • PixTheCupCakeDestroyer
    Options
    Eat cookies on the treadmill, nothing counts if you eat it while walking...
  • arditarose
    Options

The other day I did 5 whole minutes of cardio while eating hard candies...wtf.
  • PixTheCupCakeDestroyer
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Lol no joke, when I was pregnant, I would watch TV while eating ice cream on the treadmill. It was a nightly ritual, not sure who I thought I was fooling :blush:
  • arditarose
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Lol no joke, when I was pregnant, I would watch TV while eating ice cream on the treadmill. It was a nightly ritual, not sure who I thought I was fooling :blush:

lolol. Yeah. After 5 minutes I realized I wasn't fooling anyone and went home. My cardio goals are about zero.