Motivational and Encouraging Friends Wanted

Options
Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone's journey is going well so far, whether you are just getting started or have been going strong for years! I am one of those people who have been on and off of here for a while and am finally sticking with it with logging my meals and making statuses. I finally got a gym membership and am feeling glorious when I go. Best thing ever!

So I am on here looking for some motivational and encouraging friends to add. I have some wonderful ones already but I am always wanting to be inspired and hopefully inspire other people as well! If anyone would love to be friends on here, that'd be awesome! I want to try to keep the blog part up to date, which i need to start on, lol. But all around, just some wonderful people to talk to so that way I know I'm not alone in all of this and that it can be done. If you want to add me, feel free!! Hope to talk to you all soon!! =]

Replies

• hbutler111999
    hbutler111999 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • hbutler111999
    hbutler111999 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm Hannah and im 15 and I would love to help you in your journey
  • skinnymodel_128
    skinnymodel_128 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Added you!! :)
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks you all!!
  • msmurray1292
    Options
    My name is Melissa and I'm looking for some support and encouragement also! :) I've done this off and on but I really want to stick to it now!
  • gwenpally
    gwenpally Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! My second time around on here - I will definitely stick to it this time!

I got a gym membership over a year ago and went once. I was too intimidated to go back :/ Might give it another go but going to start with diet and getting outside more!

Good to see such positivism, you're off to a great start! :)
  • mverrone
    mverrone Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! This is my second time around as well and looking for some friends for support.
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Add me too :D
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hey hope your getting closer to your weightloss goals and well done on going to the gym! Feel free to add me if you want :) i log everyday
  • hncall01
    hncall01 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Added all of you!! Love this!!
  • JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Add me, if you want :)
  • casiemm
    casiemm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've been much more off than on lately and after this winter, I gained back every pound I managed to lose. I'm having a tough time getting back on track but I am starting fresh today!

• cataire3
    cataire3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I started a month ago and clearly need some help (determined but lost nothing so far)!
  • rrenfro1960
    rrenfro1960 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would really appreciate having support from someone that can truly relate to my journey of getting healthy. ..please add me and we can support each other.
  • kimadm4
    kimadm4 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love the same. Thanks for posting!
  • cdbell73
    cdbell73 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me!
  • wackadoodle87
    wackadoodle87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hey everyone feel free to add me if you like :)

i am on daily and have lost 15lbs since end jan 2015 and i am on 1200 cals a day
  • AccioSnoww
    Options
    Please add me! I log daily :)