Starbucks Birthday Cake Frappuccino

Options
2»

Replies

• annahewett93
    annahewett93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A tall coffee light frap no whip is 96kcal if u want one that is prob best. Birthday cake frap yuck not worth it.
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I plan to try one today. First latte-type drink of 2015, lol.
  • Minxgal86
    Minxgal86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's not worth the calories, trust me. It's just a vanilla bean frappuccino with hazelnut and raspberry/vanilla whip cream. Calories galore. Take it from a barista.
  • kimberlynicole79
    kimberlynicole79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    agalassie wrote: »
    I just had one and I have to say it was delicious! It tastes so much like birthday cake and that raspberry whipped cream is to die for!

Now, many people probably won't agree with it and will say it isn't worth it, but this is how I look at it. I rarely get frappuccinos or any other fancy coffee drinks (1-2 times per year). Other times, it's just regular coffee. I feel like this is justified because I don't want to lose all the weight being so strict that I am miserable and gain it back. I would rather make small changes that I'm able to keep forever. And to me, one frappuccino a year-ish is a realistic lifestyle. I know I just wouldn't be happy never having one.

Additionally, this frappuccino is only being offered for 5 days, so it is quite limited. I LOVE birthday cake flavored things and knew that if I didn't try one, that I would think about it well after the fact when they are no longer available and then probably over-do it on something else birthday cake related just because I had it stuck in my head.

Someone works for Starbucks! hehe jk
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I've had it two days in a row.

It tastes like a white cake with vanilla frosting and rainbow sprinkles. The raspberry whip cream adds a nice touch. I like it.
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Tried it last night and I was SO disappointed. It does not taste like birthday cake at all and it tasted kind of bitter too. It was pretty awful ): I asked them to make me a different frap to replace it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I had one today. It wasn't as birthday cakey as I would have liked it to be. The raspberry whip cream kept it from being a complete disappointment.
  • peaceloveabby01
    peaceloveabby01 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    How many calories are in it?
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    It was not as good as I'd hoped. It had a hint of birthday cake flavor but not what I expected. I'd say some of their other frapps (double chocolate chip gahhh) are way more worth the cals!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    How many calories are in it?
    http://www.youbeauty.com/nutrition/starbucks-birthday-cake-frappuccino

I would not recommend you skip the cream.

• fubsyfern
    fubsyfern Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I got it today too, and I agree, it satisfied my curiosity, but it's not worth it for me to get it again in the next 2 days. The drink itself was more sugary than I expected, but I was pleasantly surprised by the raspberry infused whipped cream! That was tasty! I'm also proud to say that I pre-logged, AND went to the gym today, so I still have a couple calories left over!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I dont think we have that here but sure would love to try it!

When I have Starbucks (like once a month or whenever I feel like it), I ask for the smallest size (tall, since shortnisnt available and i just too small anyway) with non fat milk and no whip, which lessens the calories. I usually order a mocha frap on a hot day, which is around 140 cals, based on the ntritional info starbucks posted online.:-)
  • incognitocity
    incognitocity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    NO JUDGEMENT

i would just rather have an ice cream brownie chocolate strawberry thingggggggg whatever i come up with when im feeling sugary, as opposed to these calories

i also have a long standing political reason for never going to starbucks

BUT, i am also love reading reviews about it

and pink whipped cream!? i would love pink whipped cream! i should make some :)