10 lbs to lose forevaaaaa

Options
2»

Replies

• Guber3mom
    Guber3mom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bm1409 wrote: »
    15 (maybe 20) pounds for me. I feel like I am on maintaining mode. Started upping the exercise so hopefully that helps. [/quote
    Great! Me too. Let us know how it went! ]
  • Guber3mom
    Options
    xgarcia wrote: »
    I too want to drop about 10-15 lbs. For a long time I just stopped paying attention to what went into my meals and stopped exercising. I have now decided to care and get active. Let's motivate each other!! Looking for friends to check in with and motivate.
    Sounds great. Check I. Let us know if you exercised today!! I too stop going to the gym but feeling inspired now!!
  • Guber3mom
    edited March 2015
    Options
  • Guber3mom
    Options
    Guber3mom wrote: »
    I too want to drop about 10-15 lbs. For a long time I just stopped paying attention to what went into my meals and stopped exercising. I have now decided to care and get active. Let's motivate each other!! Looking for friends to check in with and motivate.
    Sounds great. . Let us know if you exercised today!! I too stop going to the gym but feeling inspired now!!

• Guber3mom
    Options
    ybv103ih02dn.jpg
  • Guber3mom
    Options

• Guber3mom
    Options
    H0wdzdqwziivw.jpg check in here!! Let us know how you're workout went. I'm going do the gym in exactly 30 minutes maybe 35, gonna sleep a little after this post and I'll probably need one snooze press :-)
    Have a great day!!
  • bb4886
    bb4886 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    28 to go any im sticking :neutral_face:
  • Guber3mom
    Options
    How did everyone do this week. I did well with food choices. Going to the gym....not so much. Tomorrow I'll get it together. I lost 1.5 lbs. Go me