How to get rid of cellulite..

Options
So I was searching for methods and exercises for cellulite and I came across this youtube video.. I don't know how to embed a youtube video.. So here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnaXmBo75ao ..

Have any of you heard of this guy before? Is it legit?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Snakeoil salesman. No credential verification. Uh, no muscle atrophy isn't reason why cellulite exists. There are lots of female bodybuilding competitors that have cellulite issues in the off season. As for his secret "muscle" exercises, there ARE NONE. Exercises are exercises. He may give you a BS reason on sequencing or even repetition (more reps flood blood in the area of the muscle being worked which pushes against the skin).
    Cellulite is a GENETIC issue. You can't get rid of it.
    Don't waste your money.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • makeupmandy1
    Options
    You can't get rid of cellulite? I noticed I have maybe three dimples I need them gone.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    You can't get rid of cellulite? I noticed I have maybe three dimples I need them gone.
    It's a genetic structure in the dermis and subcutis. Hormones may have accentuated visualization of it during post puberty.
    So unless you surgically restructure the area...............you're stuck with it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    A new poster asking if we've heard of a video that was uploaded today and has no hits. Looks like spam to me.
  • betsyellens22
    betsyellens22 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I heard that rubbing in your mornings coffee beans into your problem areas tightens your skin! Preferably after your workout, and/or shower, rub it in your skin. And you'll smell delicious.
  • mtedards1
    mtedards1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wonder if just using the grounds would work because I wouldn't want to waste the beans. I find that if I drink enough coffee, I don't care about cellulite. :)
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I heard that rubbing in your mornings coffee beans into your problem areas tightens your skin! Preferably after your workout, and/or shower, rub it in your skin. And you'll smell delicious.

But I don't like the smell of coffee :'(
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I definitely prefer to consume my coffee in a percolator and consuming it before it reaches my butt and legs..

I have had this stuff sticking to my *** and legs my whole life! It never goes away no matter how skinny you get or the "magic" potions you rub or even trying to will it away. LOL

But I am curious about what it means (by ninnerbuff above) when he says woman have it "in the off season" ???? Does it go away for muscle builders in the "on" season??
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite transformations hatksvnrvc9v.jpg
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    It is possible to significantly reduce the appearance of cellulite though weight loss / heavy leg work. But it may never go away completely as it is mostly genetic.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    gaining muscle mass.