Looking for some Super Friends!

Options
six1908
six1908 Posts: 99 Member
yonr3eqhdm0f.jpg

So I'm on this weird journey. This life changing, mind changing, spiritual renewal, kind of journey. It's really cool. I have lost 35lbs, I am close to 6 months sober, I've been able to come off blood pressure medication, and more. It's a cool place to be going, but I need to have continued support as well as GIVE support to others. So.. looking for some Super Friends to add to my team!

Why Super Friends you ask? Because I may/may not be obsessed with Batman. ;-)

Replies

• JW_Reece
    JW_Reece Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lol great post!! Ill definitely join your club of super friends. I was always more into superman myself and can I just point out he's in the center of the pic sooooo.... Lol congrats on the weight loss and the sobriety. Looks like you're slaying two demons with one sword!!!

Jeffery
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Me too! Total comic book geek. I actually learned the bo staff because of tim drake (my all time favorite character).

I'm currently doing insanity, and my mantra whenever I take a break is 'WWBD! What would Batman do?'
  • My_Butt
    Options
    Lol great post!! Ill definitely join your club of super friends. I was always more into superman myself and can I just point out he's in the center of the pic sooooo.... Lol congrats on the weight loss and the sobriety. Looks like you're slaying two demons with one sword!!!

Jeffery

But we all know batman is really the 'leader'. I mean.... He's batman.
  • EJOY1988
    EJOY1988 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Lol, I myself prefer the Green Arrow. ;) Also congrats. on your 6 months and 35lbs. That's great you were able to kick the blood pressure medication. This is still just the beginning of many great things to come. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Sadly I'm to old for this cool group.
    I could totally rock Wonder Woman though. Just sayin!
    Good luck super friends.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    But, batman just celebrated his 75th birthday. You're not older than batman.
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    This. Was. Awesome. Can iI be a part of your elite superhero fat fighting team??
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    But, batman just celebrated his 75th birthday. You're not older than batman.

Good point, I'm in!!!

• lschifko314
    lschifko314 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part! Add me!
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Congratulations on all your successes! I too have been here for about 6 months and have lost alot of weight, but still have more to go. I am a good motivator and would of course like the motivation as well. We, after all, are all in this together. Add me if you would like. As for the super hero's how can you not like them, they are awesome!
  • pamelatorbett
    Options
    Hi, love the post! Congrats to you! Do the Ninja Turtles (TMNT) count? I see them as super heroes, Lol.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    Hi, love the post! Congrats to you! Do the Ninja Turtles (TMNT) count? I see them as super heroes, Lol.

Of course they count! If they make a comic book about them, then they're super heroes.