Ripped in 30 - April 2015

Options
rghendo
rghendo Posts: 37 Member
edited March 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm planning to start Ripped in 30 on April 1 - anyone want to join me?

My goal is to do 3-5 days a week due to my circumstances (new baby, toddler, work full time, getting over illness...but also want to incorporate a few running days).

I will post as I go if anyone wants to join me for motivation/accountability?

Replies

• sly9798
    sly9798 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think so.
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I will be starting in April but not quite at the beginning of the month. I want to finish 30 day shred first :)
  • LoveBug315
    Options
    Is this from the Jillian Michael's series?
  • rghendo
    Options
    Yes! I watch it on Amazon Prime. Would love to have company of any of you want to post in here or add me as a friend.
  • sly9798
    Options
    U can download a meal plan from jillianmichaels.com
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    i've had good results with all jillian's workouts that i've tried. i'm not doing the meal plan, but i'll do the workout. i'm shooting for 5 days a week. hope everyone does well! feel free to add for motivation and stuff
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    nooo! i thought it was free on youtube, like some of her other workouts, but not ripped in 30. sorry guys, i'm sticking to the free ones. have fun!
  • tiffanyO1994
    tiffanyO1994 Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm doing her free ones on YouTube ! Feel free to add me id love the motivation :)
  • Roeygal
    Roeygal Posts: 26
    Options
    Perfect! I started doing this once, but never got around to finishing it. :)
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I will join you, I just started so this will be great! I'm also aiming for 3-5 times a week. i have a 10 month old and a 3 year old.
  • rghendo
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm excited to get started! I'll post here as we go but if anyone prefers a group set up let me know.
  • rghendo
    Options
    Day 1/week 1 complete! I had to do the push ups on my knees, so my goal will be to be able to complete the same set without knees by the end of the 30 days. I also had to modify the upright rows due to tendonitis in my elbows but not much I can do about that.

I'd love to hear how y'all are doing!
  • sly9798
    Options
    A little harder than I thought it was gonna be!! Almost didn't do it and sucked it up. Glad I did. I forgot how much I like Jillian Michaels. I like how she says it doesn't matter if you are perfect as long as you are giving it all you got. Makes you not want to slack!! Day one complete.
  • rghendo
    Options
    Yay, great job! I'm going to try to do day 2 today, seeing your post was just the motivation I needed.
  • rghendo
    Options
    Well, I couldn't do the video today with the kids napping (too loud) so I made today a running day instead. I'm mixing in a couch to 5k app. Hope to be back to ripped in 30 tomorrow!
  • sly9798
    Options
    Day three down. My butt hurts.
  • Superfun601
    Superfun601 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    If your a prime member it is free?
  • crystalmara1984
    crystalmara1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    rghendo wrote: »
    I'm planning to start Ripped in 30 on April 1 - anyone want to join me?

My goal is to do 3-5 days a week due to my circumstances (new baby, toddler, work full time, getting over illness...but also want to incorporate a few running days).

I will post as I go if anyone wants to join me for motivation/accountability?

• crystalmara1984
    crystalmara1984 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just had a baby 4 months ago and rely struggling to lose this weight. From a long day at the office, 10 years school activities and new born I'm worn out...did I mention I'm breastfeeding :) I just bought Tracy Andersons workout dvd precision toning a 45 min work out full body. I plan on starting in the morning since I'm day four of baby in crib training and its going well. I could really use the help and motivation. I want to be healthy and that's meaning mind body soul and I feel I'm ready....help (new to this community board so any advice and direction is appreciated) -Crystal
  • rghendo
    Options
    sly9798 wrote: »
    Day three down. My butt hurts.

lol yep! All those sneaky deadlifts!!