Need to loose 100 pounds

got to lose weight

Replies

• Hi Kathy I am Kaylan I also wanna lose 100 lbs. I am getting married next year so I think I have the incentive to lose it this time...I am doing a diet called the dukan diet and also logging everything in the app...it is working...I started my diet Monday and I've already lost 8 lbs...I tried this diet last year and lost 15 lbs in only 3 weeks and my friend lost 50 lbs in 5 months...my friend lost all her weight by doing only the diet...she didn't even exercise...imagine how much she would have lost if she would have exercised too
  • catcalls99
    catcalls99 Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations on your weight loss! I lost a lot of weight on the Dukan Diet after being heavy my entire life and trying all sorts of different diets. I have Dukan recipes and information on my weight loss on my blog, in case you're interested. I never had to log what I was eating since there's no calorie counting on the Dukan Diet, but there are a lot of restrictions on what I could and could not eat.

One thing I found, though, is that I can't go back to eating a regular carb-heavy diet or I start to put on weight again. I also have exercised regularly for many years, so that helped with the weight loss. I don't really mind eating this way now since I'm used to it, but the first few weeks were a bear.
  • chrissy031613
    chrissy031613 Posts: 4 Member
    What is the Dugan diet?
  • catcalls99
    catcalls99 Posts: 5 Member
    The Dukan Diet is a book by Dr. Pierre Dukan, a French medical doctor.