The people here.....

Options
jennmoore3
jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
You know, I have never stuck with a "deit" for very long. I always give up. The food wins... After joining MFP, I actually look forward to getting on here and seeing what my friends are up to. I am on here more than facebook. I see some of my friends working out, and I think to myself, I got to work out today because " she" did. I am so inspired by the people here, and the friends I have gotten to know.

I just had to put that out there, for everyone to see.

Have a wonderful day!

Jenn

Replies

• Larommi
    Larommi Posts: 25
    Options
    I don't believe in diets. It a lifestyle change.

You can diet to lose weight and as soon as you lose it you go off the diet and return to bad habits. Make that lifestyle change and you will win.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Yup! The folks on here keep me going! I get so much encouragement just seeing how hard they work and how much they push! I love it here!!
  • KimberSt
    KimberSt Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    It IS AWESOME!!! :happy:
  • jpw430
    jpw430 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I too actually look forward to logging in. I've never been able to "diet" - but this is feeling much more like a way of life that I want for myself.
  • 01elizabeth59
    Options
    Ditto to all above comments! Have gotten good feedback and suggestions! You are my long distance friends!:blushing:
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have to aagree - this place and you guys have been a TON of help so far :smile:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I agree! Thank you for sharing!

I definitly feel worse when I don't poke around on here daily. I let myself get the best of me.
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I don't believe in diets. It a lifestyle change.

You can diet to lose weight and as soon as you lose it you go off the diet and return to bad habits. Make that lifestyle change and you will win.

Yep, that is why I used those "" marks. I do feel like this is a change for the better. I even have my hubby trying to look at healthier foods! The kids even say... mom I only had a serving! hee hee.

Thanks to everyone who responded to me!
  • seriouslyready
    Options
    I am not even known for the social network thing. I have been missing for a little while, but when I saw an encouragment psot (thanks) I jumped right back on. I think you all are wonderful, inspiring, and just motivation. Thanks to all!
  • seriouslyready
    Options
    ditto to that