Calories showing up different

Options
amyoliverhoyles
amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
When I figured out a recipe for scallop potatoes it said 385 calories per serving so then I saved it and logged it. But on my diary it came up as only 271 calories and I looked at my other recipes and this is almost true for every recipe. I don't understand which one is the right amount I should be counting. Why is this happening and does anyone else have this issue. Thanks

Replies

• rosie139
    rosie139 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No idea but I'm having the same problem. Hopefully someone in the know can help :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Yes it's a glitch. Contact tech support by emailing:

support@myfitnesspal.com
  • bexxxster
    bexxxster Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    im having the same problem too, completely messing up my food diary I only noticed the other day!
  • SarahHadley95
    SarahHadley95 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem, usually to fix it i edit the recipe to change the number of portions, save it, then edit it to change it back again and save it, usually this fixes the problem , though it can take a few goes.
  • ChipChocolatePancake
    ChipChocolatePancake Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This happens every time I create a new recipe. However, I found that if I go back to the recipe and edit it (but with the same ingredients, just deleting and re-adding), it gets fixed. Just click "edit recipe," click on one of the ingredients and click on the little checkmark in he top corner to verify the ingredient, continue to the next page and click the right arrow, and then re-save the recipe.

Soooo annoying - they should really fix this problem. But I guess going back and re-saving is better than calculating every recipe yourself. Hope this helps!
  • amyoliverhoyles
    amyoliverhoyles Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Ok I'll try that thanks. I wasn't sure what was going on.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I just click it to edit but, dont edit it and then it seems to fix it. I think it is a glitch.