80 lbs to loose and special needs child

Options
Trying to loose about 80 lbs but I also have a child with autism. Anyone else just worn out?

Replies

• DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I don't have a child with special needs, but I have 3 young children (5, 3 and 10 months) and I'm exhausted. I've got about 30lbs to lose to get to pre-pregnancy weight.

How old is your child? Do you have someone to help look after him/her?
  • mustardyellowshirt
    mustardyellowshirt Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've got around 70+ to lose, and have four children 6 and under. :) (not counting the husband @___@) lol I am constantly exhausted. Feel free to add me, I love having other mommies to talk to and support!
  • lbkingcu
    lbkingcu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    40 or so pounds to lose and a 4 year old with severe autism. I feel your exhaustion! Feel free to add me!
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    140lbs to lose and a daughter with autism. Get the tiredness.xx
  • Bitemeh
    Bitemeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a good 30 pounds, I have 5 kids I have 2 special needs and I seem to always be tired but I noticed that when I do go on the treadmill it wakes me up and gives me energy so I look forward to it :)
    One of my 8 year old twins is Autistic and I have a little girl that is 22 months old with Down syndrome <3
  • Bitemeh
    Bitemeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new mommy friends and some motivation please add me :)
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi! 3 kids, 2 asd (1 on each end of severity). Baby is only 2, a little bit behind in development. I have lost 52lbs, with another 10 ish to go. I understand being always tired physically , and overwhelmed mentally. Exercise time is my only "me" time and I insist on it daily, (hubby takes over for an hour). Counting calories gives me control I don't always get elsewhere. You've got this!
  • Simonezoe
    Simonezoe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Trying to loose about 80 lbs but I also have a child with autism. Anyone else just worn out?

I am completely worn out. I have a 16 yr old son who was officially diagnosed with autism about 7 years ago. I am dealing with his raging hormones. He tells me every day he wants to kiss a girl. This is killing me, because I so want him to have a normal life.