Facial transformation

Options
blu_de_ville
blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
j94wpjgppqjf.jpg
I will forever have fat cheeks but no more extra chins and I'm so never ever EVER doing bangs again! 2007 I was like 170++ I just had my daughter and let my self go...big time On the right well no extra unwanted chins but obesity makes a big change even in my face

Replies

• blu_de_ville
    Options
    m3c8z48smiqb.jpg
    Full body here as you can tell I've never been blessed in the chest department that pink shirt was my favorite XXL can't remember what size those pants where I was saggy a flabby everywhere and the worst part was that I did it to myself. On the right pic well I still have a belly but its significantly smaller and that dress is a medium I'm 5'7" so it seems short but it's a friend of mines and she's like 5'0" so it makes sense. Most dresses and short are super trampy on me anyway
  • JoD929
    JoD929 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! I know I have let myself go when I see the double chins. Ha ha. My face is the last place my weight shows.
  • blu_de_ville
    Options
    JoD929 wrote: »
    Way to go!!! I know I have let myself go when I see the double chins. Ha ha. My face is the last place my weight shows
    Way to go!!! I know I have let myself go when I see the double chins. Ha ha. My face is the last place my weight shows.

Yea I gained a lot of weight when preggers. I was eating for an army lol. Now I know better
  • JoD929
    JoD929 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Oh pregnancy! Ha ha ha. My first pregnancy was wayyyy too much weight gain. Thanks McDonald's Big Macs and Chick-fil-A milkshakes! My second pregnancy I managed my weight much better.
  • blu_de_ville
    Options
    Oh pregnancy! Ha ha ha. My first pregnancy was wayyyy too much weight gain. Thanks McDonald's Big Macs and Chick-fil-A milkshakes! My second pregnancy I managed my weight much better.
    Gosh I love chik fil a lol