Anyone looking to lose 70+ pounds??

Options
luvinme0817
luvinme0817 Posts: 19 Member
Hello, is there any one looking to lose 70 or more pounds by 2016?? Add me as a friend lets motivate each other!! I need all the support i can get!!!

Replies

• insideoutgirl
    insideoutgirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am!! Just started too - about a month ago. I'm starting with a 25lb goal but I need about 75 off. Big goal!! Need to take it in pieces.
  • coreyblacknight
    coreyblacknight Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too. 75-100 pounds!! I love food. Chips and dips and good lord bread!! Not a big sugar tooth but give me a loaf of warm bread out of the oven and a stick of butter! I bought a pair of THF jeans... So that's my goal to get into them
  • BlackandWhitePhotoOp
    BlackandWhitePhotoOp Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about 62 or so. Feel free to add me. :)
  • lsngtbtfnctnl3015
    Options
    I am looking to lose 90. You can add me if you like.
  • lsngtbtfnctnl3015
    Options
    I hear ya on the bread. That pic of me is just a joke ...its a doll. I love progresso soups!
  • Akeria1
    Akeria1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I have about 110 left to lose! Slow and steady but its working! Let all support each other and make it happen!! ☺
  • lolo4831
    lolo4831 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! I want to lose 70 plus as well :smile:
  • lolo4831
    lolo4831 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Carbs really mess me up, bread, pasta, heavy soups with loads of carbs..oh boy..it's bad lol
  • llatiolais
    llatiolais Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am just starting mfp and need to loose about 60 to 70 lbs hope this will keep me on track
  • badaaz3308
    badaaz3308 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    yes honey!!! let's get fit! I'm trying to lose 80lbs EVERYONE ADD ME! let's all motivate each other ;)
  • shannatownsendd
    Options
    I'm ready. Let's encourage one another.
  • tattooedmomma93b
    tattooedmomma93b Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have to lose at least 80 pounds, hoping for 100. Could always use encouragement!
  • MinxyNZ
    MinxyNZ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just started this week and I need to lose 60-65, feel free to add me :)
  • kayleereade
    kayleereade Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new to the forums, starting my second week of the new lifestyle! 70lbs to loose :smile: ! We can all do this!
  • brickcake396
    brickcake396 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the forums! Also looking to lose big! Would love some more friends on here to help keep me motivated :)
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have over 70 plus to lose. It was over 100 plus but I lost 30 already
  • klouise15
    Options
    You and me both. Just back from vacation and tried to eat right but still gained weight. Starting today! I can't face summer and a bathing suit looking and feeling so gross. I had back surgery 4 months ago and that took me put of the exercise routine so will be moving forward but slowly. Good luck.
  • awindle047
    awindle047 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have about 140 to lose total. Trying to take it in baby steps 15 lost so far and started two weeks ago!
  • 19_84_jade
    19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    everyone Feel free to add me ⇧
  • lupita8893
    lupita8893 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    add me! :smiley: