Bodyfat estimation and macro checker

Options
Oke i am 23 years old and i weight 67,3 kgs. Been training with heavy weights for 5 years now. At the moment i am doing a upper/lower body split 4 times a week. Can you guys estimate my BF from my profile pic? I think am around 11-12% BF, i have almost no fat besides on my stomach (lower abs). I wanted to start a slow bulk and have been doing it for 2 months now with minimal results been eating 2500-2600 cals a day. Last 2 weeks I bumped it up to 2700/day and gained about 0,1 kg in 2 weeks. So do you guys think it’s best to up to 2800?

My minimum macro’s are
Protein 140 grams
fat minimum of 60 grams
the rest is free to fill in with any macro I like

Replies

• warrrn69
    warrrn69 Posts: 42 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    You look around 11-12%. You are not eating enough! If I were you I'd continue to add 100 cals to your daily intake every week until you are gaining 1-1.5lbs per month or even a little more if you dont mind adding a little fat. Hope this helps.
  • vfit10
    vfit10 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady my friend ... About to do the same thing in two weeks.. Cheers
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    warrrn69 wrote: »
    You look around 11-12%. You are not eating enough! If I were you I'd continue to add 100 cals to your daily intake every week until you are gaining 1-1.5lbs per month or even a little more if you dont mind adding a little fat. Hope this helps.

Yep, I would say even 2800 is low to bulk on for you. You will probably end up finding out that your optimal bulking number is closer to 3200. Keep adding cals 100 a week until you find it though.

• in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    I agree with the post above, eat!
  • mikevandewetering
    mikevandewetering Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks all of you. i am adding cals slowly each week. How about cals in a deload week? you keep them the same or just lower to maintance?