30 Day Shred?

Options

Replies

• crybaby2384
    crybaby2384 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 1 of level 2. Wow am I sweaty. I didn't think the strength moves were too bad but man did that cardio kick my butt.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    xp0sed wrote: »
    I started Level 3 today. I like it MUCH better than Level 2 but oh wow, my legs were BURNING. I had to stop a couple times but that's okay. I love seeing how I progress throughout the level.

I started level 3 today and did keep going all the way through and I got even more sweaty than level 2. The first day I do have to take a second or two just to see what we have to do but I like this level too, I do think level 1 is the worst out of them all. Can't wait to see how I improve now over the next few days and through to the end.

My bingo wings are most definitely shrinking and looking really more toned than they have in years, even though I havent lost any inches on them.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I started back on it on Saturday as well. Never been to level 2 either but I'm working on it!
  • pinksky91
    pinksky91 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im on level 1 day 7. But since day 4 i have done level 1 took a short 15 min break and did level 2 as well. Am i doing to much of thr shred in onr day?
  • nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    jadior wrote: »
    Hi Nikkib0103, I am doing the beginner shred because I hadn't done anything in years. I'm 51. I'm in the middle of level 2 now, and I still sweat during the workouts. I found level 1 a bit boring after about 5 days but I worked through it. I also realized if I put my music on and just watch its much more fun. Congrats on the 19lb loss! That's great!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks, jadlor! I am getting Beginners and the 30 Day this week so I will have the next two months covered in addition to the other DVDs and walking I do. I am hoping to shake off another 10+ in the next 7 weeks or so.
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Are you all doing any other exercise or just the shred alone? I'm on d8 of level1
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    @lookgreatfast I just finished day 8 of level 1. I'm also doing Jillian's Kickbox Fastfix every other day as well, and walking when I can of course.
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Are you all doing any other exercise or just the shred alone? I'm on d8 of level1

I've just been doing the shred along because I want to know exactly what I lose doing the program.
  • misszania1982
    Options
    xp0sed wrote: »

I've just been doing the shred along because I want to know exactly what I lose doing the program.

Same here I've been tempted to do other workouts but really want to see the results from this first. Going to do ripped in 30 after this one :)
  • kellyframe31
    kellyframe31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well I started 30 day shred at the beginning of march and only did a few days. I have restarted and today will be lvl 1 day 3. I need to keep it everyday because rest days seem to continue for way too long, hence the starting over.
  • lisyg3737
    lisyg3737 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    6 days left of level 2 I can't wait to see the final results.
  • pinksky91
    Options
    Can any1 post a b4 and after pic of soing the 30 day shred?
  • kellyframe31
    Options
    Day 3 lvl 1 done!
  • aghi00
    aghi00 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just finished day 1 lv 1 and man those jumping jacks nearly killed me! But I managed to survive :D

I am really pumped up by the fact that I finished the whole thing and just needed to stop for no more than five seconds to catch a bit my breath. To be honest, I thought that I was in a much worse shape! (I almost puke by doing the P90X Fit Test and didn't do anything after that!)

Anyway, good luck to everyone! Will be sharing results at the end! B)
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I''ve been trying to get 10000 steps a day in but this week going for 15000 a day and some days I do some yoga, I've been working my way through 30 days with Adrienne on you tube.

pinksky91 wrote: »

I will be taking some on Sunday, my profile pic is my before pic, it'll be a few days before day 30. I've also taken measurements but I'm not to sure I've lost inches but I do know my body feels so much firmer, before I'd have said I was a bit skinny fat but that's not something I'd say now and that was my main goal and I can tell it's all over. I'll take that, but I'll know for sure on Sunday.

• kellyframe31
    Options
    megannxx wrote: »
    @lookgreatfast I just finished day 8 of level 1. I'm also doing Jillian's Kickbox Fastfix every other day as well, and walking when I can of course.

I have been trying to run at least a mile along with the 30 day shred. I will say my running has gotten a lot harder since starting this but I am only on day 3 of lvl 1. Hopefully it will level out. Today I walk/ run for 2.5 miles. Mostly walk. :blush:
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I alternate 30DS with my treadmill interval workouts. So it will take me 2 months to complete the course. But this keeps me from getting too bored and too sore. My hope is to get through the course, then integrate some workouts from her other DVDs - No More Trouble Zones is another one I own and have done. I like that one too but I can't do the whole thing in one workout. I do about 4 of the circuits with a warm up and cool down and this is about 30-35 minutes of pure sweat.
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    aghi00 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Just finished day 1 lv 1 and man those jumping jacks nearly killed me! But I managed to survive :D

I am really pumped up by the fact that I finished the whole thing and just needed to stop for no more than five seconds to catch a bit my breath. To be honest, I thought that I was in a much worse shape! (I almost puke by doing the P90X Fit Test and didn't do anything after that!)

Anyway, good luck to everyone! Will be sharing results at the end! B)

God job!! It will get easier. I promise. That said, I almost always curse at her during the workouts...each and every one. But when it is over, I'm always glad I did it. You know you worked hard and after a short time, you start to see the results and realize she knows what she's doing.

• determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    All right, ladies, we better see a "results" thread with photos when this is over! ;)
  • pinksky91
    Options

I''ve been trying to get 10000 steps a day in but this week going for 15000 a day and some days I do some yoga, I've been working my way through 30 days with Adrienne on you tube.

pinksky91 wrote: »

I will be taking some on Sunday, my profile pic is my before pic, it'll be a few days before day 30. I've also taken measurements but I'm not to sure I've lost inches but I do know my body feels so much firmer, before I'd have said I was a bit skinny fat but that's not something I'd say now and that was my main goal and I can tell it's all over. I'll take that, but I'll know for sure on Sunday.

[Ok awesome cant wait to see the results!]