Proof of Progress

Options
slovie64
slovie64 Posts: 55 Member
edited March 2015 in Motivation and Support
I had a mini success moment yesterday. My girls and I attended opening day at Kings Dominion, an amusement park, and I was able to fit into the very rigid, tightly partitioned roller coaster seats with relative ease.

While they were snug, both butt cheeks fit on the seat and I was able to close the lap bar with little problem. Last year there were times I had to ride with one cheek a tad in the air - which was painful to say the least!

Hopefully by summer's end there will be room to spare in those seats because MY seat has shrunk!

Replies

• cskone38
    cskone38 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    slovie64 wrote: »
    I had a mini success moment yesterday. My girls and I attended opening day at Kings Dominion, an amusement park, and I was able to fit into the very rigid, tightly partitioned roller coaster seats with relative ease.

While they were snug, both butt cheeks fit on the seat and I was able to close the lap bar with little problem. Last year there were times I had to ride with one cheek a tad in the air - which was painful to say the least!

Hopefully by summer's end there will be room to spare in those seats because MY seat has shrunk!

One cheek a tad in the air....sounds kinda hot. DON'T JUDGE ME LOL!!!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good on you!!
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    cskone38 wrote: »
    slovie64 wrote: »

One cheek a tad in the air....sounds kinda hot. DON'T JUDGE ME LOL!!!

*giggles*
  • Ibknute
    Ibknute Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am familiar with Kings Dominion as I lived in Richmond for 15+ years. I have had the same problem there and at other parks with not being able to fit on some of the rides or technically fitting but being extremely uncomfortable. Haven't tried any yet this year but will be interesting to see how it goes. Great job and keep up the excellent work!