Replies

• Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Getting through it not wanting to throat punch someone
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I wake up, it's a rainy, overcast cool day. I have my coffee and brie for breakfast. I crawl back into bed to read. I talk to no one the whole morning. I take a break from my book for lunch which is wine and more brie. I take a nap and wake up to play video games. Break for more wine and maybe pizza.
    Go to bed having spoken to no one the whole day.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I wake up, it's a rainy, overcast cool day. I have my coffee and brie for breakfast. I crawl back into bed to read. I talk to no one the whole morning. I take a break from my book for lunch which is wine and more brie. I take a nap and wake up to play video games. Break for more wine and maybe pizza.
    Go to bed having spoken to no one the whole day.

Do you need two hands to count your kids? Sounds like it...
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Nah, just have one kid. I work with the public all day, many of whom are angry at me for fines and fees they've accrued by not returning things on time or returning things really damaged. I have no control over the fines and fees, I just get yelled at for them. Then I live near extended family and see them on a nearly daily basis.
    I once had to take some kind of personality test for school. At the end of it, the counselor said I was best suited to be a lighthouse keeper. I asked her if that was still really an occupation and she didn't think it was. So, here I am.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Walking along the beach. Seriously.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    april-25th-gif.gif?w=650&h=366&crop=1
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Pool cheeseburger sex sleep
  • robw235
    robw235 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Waking up next to my wife at our favorite VT inn, heading down to their outstanding country breakfast and all the delicious baked treats. Spending a day touring the countryside, being out in the warm sunshine, having a picnic beside a rushing stream, finding the perfect place to be alone in nature and taking advantage of it in the best way possible. A late afternoon nap, dinner at a cozy little place we love next to the fireplace, a late night swim under the stars with the pool to ourselves and then falling asleep together after a wonderful day.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    robw235 wrote: »
    Waking up next to my wife at our favorite VT inn, heading down to their outstanding country breakfast and all the delicious baked treats. Spending a day touring the countryside, being out in the warm sunshine, having a picnic beside a rushing stream, finding the perfect place to be alone in nature and taking advantage of it in the best way possible. A late afternoon nap, dinner at a cozy little place we love next to the fireplace, a late night swim under the stars with the pool to ourselves and then falling asleep together after a wonderful day.

That's so lovely!
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Sex, beach, cocktails, chocolate! Not necessarily in that order
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    1 word: Sleep. I'm a mom. Other moms will understand.

Yes! This is what I was going to say. I really don't care what my day involves so long as I've had some sleep! I was woken 8 times total last night by my 3 kids.
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Wake up in a cabin in the White Mountains in New Hampshire in autumn. Have really dirty morning sex with my man. Get up and shower together, then make pancakes, eggs, and bacon together, with lots of sexy flirting because I love that s***. After eating, go for a long hike and check out the waterfalls around there. Spend hours out there, because it's so beautiful, and picnic at a good site for it. Head back to the cabin for a nap. Wake up and start getting ready for dinner at some dark, local brewery/restaurant combo. Afterwards, go to an amazing concert at whatever the closest venue is in that area. (Ed Sheeran? Volbeat? Any of my favorites.) Get to the venue and head in, of course we'd have general admission tickets, so we'd head to the floor and talk to each other, the people around us, have a few drinks, etc. Show would start and be AWESOME. Head back to the car, makeout a little while waiting for the traffic in the parking lot to clear out a little bit. Drive back to the cabin, have the opposite of the dirty morning sex and have really passionate, sweet, awesome sex. The end. (A girl can dream!)
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Wake up in a cabin in the White Mountains in New Hampshire in autumn. Have really dirty morning sex with my man. Get up and shower together, then make pancakes, eggs, and bacon together, with lots of sexy flirting because I love that s***. After eating, go for a long hike and check out the waterfalls around there. Spend hours out there, because it's so beautiful, and picnic at a good site for it. Head back to the cabin for a nap. Wake up and start getting ready for dinner at some dark, local brewery/restaurant combo. Afterwards, go to an amazing concert at whatever the closest venue is in that area. (Ed Sheeran? Volbeat? Any of my favorites.) Get to the venue and head in, of course we'd have general admission tickets, so we'd head to the floor and talk to each other, the people around us, have a few drinks, etc. Show would start and be AWESOME. Head back to the car, makeout a little while waiting for the traffic in the parking lot to clear out a little bit. Drive back to the cabin, have the opposite of the dirty morning sex and have really passionate, sweet, awesome sex. The end. (A girl can dream!)

Sounds great to me ;-)
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Ok - my new perfect day would entail - Morning Kickboxing session, a good breakfast with the family, a morning of pampering with hair and nails, a Nooner with the hubbs, hang out for a few hours, then going to MY OWN gig in the evening complete with sound-check around 5:00pm, play from 7:00pm until we can't anymore, and get home before 1:00am to again the Hubbs :). It's great being a Rockmom - I'm guaranteed an early bed time! :) lol all the youngons can play the 3:00am spot!
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    Ok - my new perfect day would entail - Morning Kickboxing session, a good breakfast with the family, a morning of pampering with hair and nails, a Nooner with the hubbs, hang out for a few hours, then going to MY OWN gig in the evening complete with sound-check around 5:00pm, play from 7:00pm until we can't anymore, and get home before 1:00am to again the Hubbs :). It's great being a Rockmom - I'm guaranteed an early bed time! :) lol all the youngons can play the 3:00am spot!

Oh kindred spirit, I <3 you, this sounds bada**!
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    mhecht32 wrote: »

Oh kindred spirit, I <3 you, this sounds bada**!

SEE!?!? :) We are totally fun people! ** I read yours about a concert as well, and I LOVE VOLBEAT!! lol There is a small following of like minded crazy women I run with who turned me on to them :).
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    There are some old abbey ruins near where I live.. it's hard to get to and you have to run across a few farmers fields to get to them, but once you're inside it's magical.
    It's my favourite place. You never see anyone there and it's very quiet and peaceful.

My perfect day would be to go there on a nice summers day with some friends, have a few drinks and a picnic. Laugh lots and listen to some music.. then go ghost hunting when it got dark. <3
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Camping in the Redwood Forest after driving highway 101