I choose a healthy lifestyle because....

2»

Replies

• katarina005
    katarina005 Posts: 259 Member
    because I don't want to look like what I eat, and tired of being out of shape..also it equates to your whole being. If you eat healthy, do healthy things it will impact the rest of your life in a powerful positive way
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    Exercise makes me happy, cooking food that is healthy AND nutritious makes me feel accomplished, and I want to look awesome in shorts and a bikini.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I want longevity to see my kids grown, I am competitive in sports (tennis) and I keep working to try and improve performance. I want a quality life to remain active physically and mentally.

I don't mind that it might help me look better overall.
  • itsmeGennie
    itsmeGennie Posts: 39 Member
    I choose a healthy lifestyle because it makes me proud of myself which gives me confidence. That's it. Everything else is just toppings.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    I want to age well...strong. I would like to be around for my children...I just love them so much.
  • slucki01
    slucki01 Posts: 284 Member
    I would like to I want to be active and healthy until the end of my life.
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Because I deserve it. Because my son deserves to be taught healthy choices...
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    rybo wrote: »
    Because it is the only one that makes sense

^ I feel the same

also what vfit10 shared!
  • gonebeast
    gonebeast Posts: 102 Member
    Becauase eating healthy day in and day out, exercising week in and out takes dedication, discipline and hardship. This builds my character for the future. I want to age well, feel good in older age and be a good example for my future kids, they deserve everything I didn't have
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    hehe. I'm so shallow. I want to look hot.

I mean I do want to set a good example for my kids. But I want to look like my husband's trophy wife. Even if I'm older than him...
  • Somaye94
    Somaye94 Posts: 8 Member
    Because it is the best thing to do for yourself and your family...
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,415 Member
    Because every time I have an autoimmune episode, my energy level erodes. I have to keep resetting and pushing my health back up to avoid a landslide of symptoms and exacerbated circumstances.
  • Memorales411
    Memorales411 Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Why I choose a healthy lifestyle ...

Hello, I am excited about this lifestyle change that I am making. I am actively looking to improve mind and body, with the hope of reaching my ultimate goal of being at my healthiest weight, and finally seeing the reflection in the mirror match the person I am inside. Working 100% on me, definitly a wonderful journey.
    April 2, 2015 4:26PM

Ps don't know how to reply lol had to tap quote ...then edit n write ...sorry ☺