I Need Someone To Stay Motivated With

Options

Replies

• brentdjwhite
    brentdjwhite Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want daily encouragement, any tips on where to look for meal/fitness plans, or just another supporter.
  • Dklee710
    Dklee710 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I feel the same way! It's so hard to stay motivated, and be consistent. I will add you :)

Feel free to add me!
  • mocadet95
    mocadet95 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!! I'm always willing to help. I have slipped off the ban wagon myself many times after the first week, hence why I am back doing MFP! I've lost 40 pounds so far, but it is my first week back in almost a year and I am trying to lose the last stubborn 25 pounds! I'm in college and can totally understand the struggles and difficulty of weight loss. If you're interested I can most defiantly help and we can motivate and support one another. Just message me :)
  • coney724
    coney724 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I always go through a cycle where I do well and then fall off. Was never consistent with mfp until now. I motivation as well!
  • mlopez3737
    mlopez3737 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . My journey may be a little different I am currently 7 months pregnant. Before I got pregnant I lost 35 lbs and was only 10 away from my goal. I gained the weight back much to fast I'm on here to manage my calories and for encouragement and support with tracking daily as well as working out. I know a lot of tricks and have tons of tips from my past weight loss experience. Once this baby comes out I will be back on the weight loss track to get to my goal! Looking forward to chatting with all you lovely people. One of the best ways to succeed is having people to keep you accountable and support you even when you struggle!
  • cheeky_marie
    cheeky_marie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've always had trouble sticking with the changes I need to make too. My husband and I work out together and everything but his natural thinness isn't exactly a great motivator for me. I've promised myself, though, that this time I'm going to make it. So anyone who can help me keep that promise or who I can help keep motivated and accountable, add me!
  • ascheefer
    ascheefer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some people to keep me motivated as well and hold me accountable on my bad days, feel free to add me !!
  • megbert581
    megbert581 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some motivational buddies -- it takes accountability to stick with it! And we can do it (: feel free to add me
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    MaryM103 wrote: »
    I always do really well for the first week, but then it slides off and the cycle starts all over again. I need someone to help motivate me and take a weight loss journey with me (: someone possibly to message back and forth with? Let me know if you're interested!!

I will! I do this with my best friend already and it helps sooo much! We take pics of our low carb creations and message each other when temptation strikes or we fall off the wagon.
  • hdonaldsonm
    hdonaldsonm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could use some encouragement! Feel free to add me. I'm usually not too bad for food, will be better now that I am out of camp and cooking for myself again - always wanna try new things!! As for exercise, really need to shape up, can't use the incident as an excuse as much anymore..
  • christinme4eternity
    Options
    I would love the support to get to healthy living in my eating and exercise!!! :) If someone wants an accountability friend, message me!!
  • bekanswer
    bekanswer Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me, I have an open diary and log daily. Unless I have really really messed up... Bahahaha. I have a fitbit, so add me and message me your fitbit details :)
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • ShSho08
    ShSho08 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...I'm new but totally believe in supporting each other and we're in this together. :D
  • erryana
    erryana Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well ❤️❤️
  • katieshaffer26
    katieshaffer26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm interested :D I've been falling of track lately so I'm also looking for motivational buddies :)
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • TheSurge0n
    TheSurge0n Posts: 113 Member
    Options
  • nickimz0425
    nickimz0425 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday...need someone to motivate me. Zero willpower. Sw 180..gw 140..I bought a really tight pair of jeans, not sure I care about what the scale says, but I NEED those jeans to fit!!! Can anyone help??
  • mzjenn2u
    mzjenn2u Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone!! I have lost about 100lbs in the past and am just now trying to maintain and tighten up