I Need Someone To Stay Motivated With

Options
I always do really well for the first week, but then it slides off and the cycle starts all over again. I need someone to help motivate me and take a weight loss journey with me (: someone possibly to message back and forth with? Let me know if you're interested!!

Replies

• samanqadri
    samanqadri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes I am looking for a fitness pal. I have lost 6 lbs and have 10 more to go atleast. I had a friend who started with me but she isn't that great at being consistent with filling out the food and exercise logs.
  • Msanitag
    Msanitag Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Meeee =) I'm good tracking and working out I need like minded peeps to develop friendships with that are on the same goals of wanting to be healthy and fit, my friends all go out and drink and I do too but I'm ready for change. =)
  • ibby2015
    ibby2015 Posts: 1
    Options
    Oh I would love too aswell. Maybe we can aim to finish the same workout dcd. Motivation is key!!!
  • alana050712
    Options
    I am looking for friends and someone who can help me stay on track as well. I really want to lose this weight so it would be nice if someone can be nice and add me
  • GwhizzE
    GwhizzE Posts: 6
    Options
    Honestly me too. I am finding myself in an emotional eating cycle lately. :neutral_face: not the easiest thing to get away from.
  • lynnea394
    lynnea394 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also needing people to stay motivated with me! A friend and I started working out, but last time we tried, it didn't work very long!
  • kaycevaughan
    kaycevaughan Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some people to help keep me motivated. Please feel free to add me!
  • curvy2602
    Options
    Same here, add me if you like!
  • kimberlyanne0522
    kimberlyanne0522 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I loved your honest and heartfelt post. Actually everyone's on this ! I think I'm a great motivator and support. I think We can help each other. Anyone on this post feel free to add me :)
  • toggoboge
    toggoboge Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey folks I'm looking for motivation buddies too! Just started today, feels great to get my first day of tracking in a long time, real sense of achievement (in happy with the smaller steps these days!).

I'm mid career change and back studying, is going well but I've allowed my health to take a back seat. I promised myself that I'd never get back to 15 stone (, must lower that as I go) and I'm nearly back there, 14st 11lbs. So here I am. And I also want to get back kayaking!

My activity levels are very low so I'm starting back slowly and rediscovering good food options, rediscovered sugar snap peas this weekend which I east raw, great for the crunch and sweet taste.

:D
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I find it rlly hard to log everyday myself because ill have a screw up day i wont log it and then i wont log it the next and the next and then i drop it all toghether.. having friends on here rlly helps though :)
    Feel free to add me :) lets all support each other!
  • c3bo
    c3bo Posts: 6
    Options
    Trust me I know how hard it is. It is really easy to sit on the couch and eat all day long but you just have to remember how hard and how long it is going to take to lose 1 pound and that usually motivates me to get off my butt.
  • Jacqueline114455
    Options
    I would really like some people to keep up with and motivated. I am looking to lose 30 pounds total, I am down 4 pounds this month. It is not about a fad diet for me.i am athletic and coming off of binge eating habits. This has been years of ridding myself of the mental blocks and sabotage and now feel free to get into a healthy physical state to go along with my healthy mind! I have my calorie goals everyday and a consistent workout regiment. Let me know anyone if they are interested.☺
  • martinedeniselong
    Options
    MaryM103 wrote: »
    I always do really well for the first week, but then it slides off and the cycle starts all over again. I need someone to help motivate me and take a weight loss journey with me (: someone possibly to message back and forth with? Let me know if you're interested!!

• martinedeniselong
    Options
    I'm in the same boat...I could use some accountability.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. About a year and a half ago I lost 15 pounds from MFP and I used it religiously, but I work at a camp in the summer so its extremely hard to do. But I've gained ten of the pounds back. I get on here and feel super motivated, then something happens like I feel like sh* from my period and just eat and don't care. I really need a motivational buddy, like you said, someone to possibly msg back and forth? Anyone let me know if you're interested please!
  • onlyadrizzle
    onlyadrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too! It would be great to have someone to talk to daily to keep me on track! Really want to surprise my boyfriend with a body transformation by the time i get to see him!
  • irineoalejandra
    irineoalejandra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too ladies let's empower each other! We can do it!
  • yennyaron
    Options
    This is so great! I would love to be a part of this lovely community, add me if you like! :) i find i have a hard time staying motivated if i feel like im in it alone, but none of us are alone! :D
  • theconfidenceequation
    Options
    I'd love to have some friends on this journey! :smiley: