early 20's needing to lose over 60 pounds. in need of some accountability partners (:

Options
I am 22 and am beginning my journey to lose weight. I am looking for people to tell me when I am being ridiculous and keep me on my path. I am also pretty good at being a motivator just... to other people lol not so much myself..

Replies

• Lil_louise
    Options
    Same boat! I'm 23 and have always been a great encourager to others but can't keep myself motivated!
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey! 26 and need to lose like 35 lbs! (Already lost about 20) I would love to at least check in weekly or during weak moments. The area I need most encouragement is to get my butt moving!!!
  • kmafia92
    kmafia92 Posts: 6
    Options
    Lil_louise wrote: »
    Same boat! I'm 23 and have always been a great encourager to others but can't keep myself motivated!

I am the same way. I would be happy to keep you motivated!!
  • kmafia92
    Options
    wathjo1 wrote: »
    Hey! 26 and need to lose like 35 lbs! (Already lost about 20) I would love to at least check in weekly or during weak moments. The area I need most encouragement is to get my butt moving!!!

I would love that! I am here anytime you need me! Time to stay motivated (:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    27 here. Always looking for new friends
  • MichaelBui
    MichaelBui Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What I think will help us help you is to track your progress through Instagram or something so we can critique your progress and help you on your journey. I'm happy for you to take on this task. Wish you the best!
  • kmafia92
    Options
    How do you track progress through instagram?
  • fab_fierce_fit
    fab_fierce_fit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll help you :) if you want a friend :)
  • 3mora
    3mora Posts: 2
    Options
    kmafia92 wrote: »
    I am 22 and am beginning my journey to lose weight. I am looking for people to tell me when I am being ridiculous and keep me on my path. I am also pretty good at being a motivator just... to other people lol not so much myself..

• 3mora
    3mora Posts: 2
    Options
    It's really nice to have someone who can always motivate you and helps you reach your goals but it doesn't work for me cause my family ain't helping and they don't Care much so I had to Do it myself im not that fat at all but I'm trying to stay healthy so if you need help or wanna help I think you came to the right person :smile:
  • kmafia92
    Options
    I would love to accept both of those offers. I need all the help I can get (:
  • LadyVenom69
    LadyVenom69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I'm trying to lose 60 pounds myself, I'll be here to motivate ya if you need :)
  • kmafia92
    Options
    Absolutely! Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who has to lose a lot haha I am here for you as well if you need (: