TMI: My boobs got smaller, and now I'm sad :(

Options
2»

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I bought those chicken cutlet boosters. I mis my near double d's but I dont miss being 200lbs so my smaller rack is a small price to pay for my health think of it that way.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I have had boobs since I was 9, I will gladly donate some to you!!! Mine have finally shrunk to an ity-bity D cup!! I would love just to have the 32C I was in high school.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I have had boobs since I was 9, I will gladly donate some to you!!! Mine have finally shrunk to an ity-bity D cup!! I would love just to have the 32C I was in high school.

there's nothing "itty-bitty" about a d cup :/
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options

there's nothing "itty-bitty" about a d cup :/
    OH I was COMPLETELY being sarcastic! I KNOW there's nothing "itty-bitty" about a D cup!!:bigsmile:
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I was expecting to lose a little from my chest, but I guess when you ain't got much, a little means a cup size! But thanks to everyone who pointed out the positives--and for telling me I'm pretty. :blushing:

WillPillage--Congrats on 10 years!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I complained about the booblies... My DH said, dont worry, I am too busy looking at your BUTT to notice anything missing!!!:love::love: :smooched:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    glad to see im not the only one with that problem..

but mines look deflated, the sag and that even worst then just getting smaller...without a bra i look like a 90yo lady .....

it bothers me, but i know that it doesnt show when im all dressed up.. so it more then showed when i was obese...

cant be perfect :laugh: :ohwell:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I also hope that I lose some MORE from that part of my body! But May_Marie, I do feel your pain too. I'm assuming I'll need a breast lift once I'm done losing weight and done breastfeeding... There's less boob but just as much skin :grumble: Small price to pay though!!