April Challenge- Lose 5-10 pounds

Options

Replies

• LoeshaElizabeth
    LoeshaElizabeth Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104829-april-goals-motivational-group
    group ive made for people to track their april goals and motivate and encourage each other.
    My goal is 7lb but theres more to it than just weight, check out the announcement 'beggining goals' on their and lets do this together,
    humans are creatures of habit, do it for a month consistently and your far more likely to continue, whos with me??
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to lose 5-10 lbs to meet my 4 month goal end of april
  • tmacheka
    tmacheka Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in! I need the extra motivation. I'm so tired of this losing and just gaining it (plus more) back.
  • hepeful
    hepeful Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in. My first goal is to get out of the 230's (as I shockingly discovered I had crept over the 230 line, yesterday morning), this will be my first challenge.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 10 pounds!
  • Milotic2015
    Milotic2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Brans34 wrote: »
    Hi everybody! I will be challenging myself to lose a minimum of 5 pounds next month. Who will want to join me?

Are you going to make this an actual group? It would be a lot easier to follow threads, and we could start new ones for checking in daily/weekly, share tips or whatever. This thread is getting kinda long and it's hard to see what everyone is posting.

Agreed, There should be a group.
  • JeepJeep87
    JeepJeep87 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal is 5 lbs!
  • caj1106
    caj1106 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I will be challenging myself to lose a minimum of 5 pounds next month. Who will want to join me?

• caj1106
    caj1106 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yep definitely, need some extra motivation!
  • mkleesp
    mkleesp Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Me! I'm aiming to lose 1 per week, so about 5 total.
  • Sore2dayStrong2morrow
    Options
    I'm in! I need to lose around 5 pounds this month anyway to keep my goal. Good luck everyone and here's to accountability!
  • dianeeastridge
    Options

I would also like to join please.
  • Angelaring40
    Options

I'm in! I'm new to this. So I have been changing my food habits since January I've lost 12lbs. I'd like to lose 10lbs this month. Can't wait for good weather so I can get out and walk.
  • KeysGirl23
    KeysGirl23 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 10!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I am in! Aiming for at least 8!
  • mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 2 pounds a week and keep it off so I am definitely in!
  • Kaypix
    Kaypix Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Lynniebinny76
    Lynniebinny76 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • wannabefitgirl25
    wannabefitgirl25 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Omg count me in girl! I'm aiming for 8-10lbs this month! Add me :)
  • Shecannu
    Shecannu Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I will