Jamie Eason Live Fit Trainer

Options
I'm finishing up on week 2 of phase 1. Anyone else doing Jamie Eason's program? I'm doing both the meal plan, and workouts. I'm seriously loving it.

Replies

• NyxPhrixus
    NyxPhrixus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3! Eating clean as I can for the first week and then full meal plan on week two. (when I go grocery shopping next)
  • kannemollen
    kannemollen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. It is much easier following pre-made plans so I took a peek at the site.

After reading much of the information it seems very reasonable. Sure they boost their own packaged meals but it is not in-your-face. Lots of good exercises, too.

The only objection I have is their suggestion for sugar-free maple syrup. Here in the Northeast US, that is tantamount to heresy! ;)

Go for it! I look forward to your success stories.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just started P3. This is my first round of the program. I'm not using the food plan.

I don't believe she boosts the packaged meals, that's just advertising on the site. She has a whole foods plan within the notes/comments.

• ktunnell
    ktunnell Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm on my last three weeks and I love it !! So far I have lost 17lbs. I'm trying to be as strict as I can with the eating plan, but it's hard since I'm breastfeeding. Today is my second day of carb cycling and I'm really curious to see how that will work on me.
  • gingerjaley
    Options
    My sister @mamajillian is also doing it and nursing if you wanna add her too
  • fitnessgoddess17
    fitnessgoddess17 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I was only able to get to week 3. I have a home gym and couldn't preform a lot of required exercises after those first few weeks. I did enjoy it though and wanted to finish