30 day shred before and after pictures for motivation

Options
Hi, yesterday i started the 30 day shred. I have done the 30 day shred before, but I only did level 1. I am hoping to lose 15lbs, I am 5"6 and 155 lbs, my goal is to be 140lbs. my measurements are:
Hips: 40 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Bust: 37.5 inches
I would love to see some before and after pictures for motivation!!!
Thankyou!!!!

Replies

• FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    I just did my first 30 day shred workout and would like to see some before and after pictures as well.
  • fufureida
    fufureida Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just finished day 4 of the shred! I have done this workout before & believe me it works. I'll take a photo tomorrow + measurements & at the end of my workout & I will post them! I'll remember to label them day 5 & day 30 as I haven't taken my measurements yet. :) hope we can motivate eachother.
  • briannagirl13
    briannagirl13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    fufureida wrote: »
    Hey there! I just finished day 4 of the shred! I have done this workout before & believe me it works. I'll take a photo tomorrow + measurements & at the end of my workout & I will post them! I'll remember to label them day 5 & day 30 as I haven't taken my measurements yet. :) hope we can motivate eachother.
    thank you so much!

• kanini85
    kanini85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Whats shred anyway.. sorry I have no idea and I would love to know :)
  • briannagirl13
    edited April 2015
    Options
    kanini85 wrote: »
    Whats shred anyway.. sorry I have no idea and I would love to know :)
    the 30 day shred is a work out CD by jillian michaels.

• dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    hi , i only managed level one for four days and unfortunately got injured at work.( rotator cuff) hopefully starting back up soon...i enjoyed it even though its hard to start with.....hopefully may complete it this time x
  • briannagirl13
    Options
    bump
  • AKNMHunt
    AKNMHunt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I did it one full time and levels 2 & 3 again in 2 months. Lost 20lbs using that and being here on MFP.

I am 5ft 3in and was 175. Got to 155 before I made a few mistakes and a huge cross country/ocean move resulting in putting 15lbs back on.
  • briannagirl13
    Options
    wow good job! hopeful you can get back down to 155. but no matter what Love your body!
  • briannagirl13
    Options
    could someone please post before and after pictures?
  • aurora15
    aurora15 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Maybe you can find some in the success stories group?
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Completed L01D06. Feeling wayyyy better and less sore! I am however starting to HATE this DVD though... :/
  • briannagirl13
    Options
    one_beauty wrote: »
    Completed L01D06. Feeling wayyyy better and less sore! I am however starting to HATE this DVD though... :/
    I just completed L01D05 I am starting to see some results but I am also getting tired of the dvd. last time I did 30 day shred I made it to level 2 before I quit. Hopefully I can do the whole thing this time.
  • Smiley_Emi123
    Smiley_Emi123 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • briannagirl13
    Options
    bump
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Stick with it and you will continue the love/hate relationship with JM. I hated her pushing me but loved the results. It was my first DVD and the one I recommend the most. Since then I completed Insanity and T25. I've now started lifting and have found my new love. Keep at it! It's only 30 days and you will be better for it!
  • briannagirl13
    Options
    bump