A little over halfway there!

Options
My journey started a long time ago and it has been filled with many hurdles. I've always, every since I was a young kid, struggled with my weight. At the end of 2012, I had a fainting spell that was attributed to Neuro Caridogenic Syncope - and my doctor told me j had two options, to lose weight and get a healthy lifestyle or be a pill the rest of my life. I decided in 2013 I would take my life back - I did pretty great and dropped close to 50 lbs. However, as we all know, habits die hard.
In 2014 I gained all of my weight and then some back. I was pushing 300 lbs. the photo below shows me at one of my heaviest weights. I was getting embarrassed to even go out the front door. I was losing my life again.

However, I don't give up easily. I was(am) determined to get my life back. I decided to make a change. I started using team beach body products, I started running again, I changed what I was putting in my body. I've officially dropped over 65 lbs at this point (granted - mfp doesn't reflect that for some reason on my profile but I know the truth) and I'm still going strong.

I just completed my fastest 5k ever - at a Color Run in Lexington, KY (that's my current photo next to my big photo!)! I'm running 5 miles a night using Charity Miles and exercising using the beach body products! I'm loving the new me and I'm not stopping yet! I post a lot on my instagram (same username as my mfp) about my progress but I'm going to try to post more on here. I can't wait for the world to meet the person I know I can be! Here's to another 30-40 in the next few months!
pcaepa8bho97.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!