Hello everyone

Options
My name is Jeremy and I've owned an iPhone for over 6 years now and never paid much attention to this or any other health app.

I just got out of a relationship that I was prepared to take to the next level. Long story short, that didn't work out. I realized that in that time frame I didn't go hiking once, which I absolutely enjoy doing and have my entire life- except for the last year.

I also ate out almost everyday. Since Saturday I've been hiking or walking every day a minimum of 4 miles each and only ate fast food once for breakfast.

I like the accountability this app offers, because at the end of each day I am forced to look at what I ate, and the calories. 700 calories for that breakfast has made me rethink the way I ate. It's always a challenge, my office job limits my daily exercise, but I do have the choice to go out to the park and with what I put in my mouth.

I wish everyone the best in attaining their personal goals!

Replies

• MichaelBui
    MichaelBui Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Life changes on you, especially when you feel like it has already been planned out; still changes. What needs to be decided is whether you're willing to make these changes make the best of you. What you've decided on was to become a better person both physically and mentally. That I applaud you for and I wish you the best on your journey :smile: