Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• bubbascrb
    bubbascrb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to the community got a ways to go, anyone who wants add me!
  • jholloway05
    jholloway05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can add me :-)

I am looking to lose a significant amount of weight, and after using this site for most under a month my weight is lower than it has been in years. But I still have a ways to go, and I want to be able to wear shorts when I move to the Philippines in July. Need all the support I can get! I also want to help others stay motivated, so send me a FR ASAP!
  • wendybirdie
    wendybirdie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • s005
    s005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me :smiley: I've lost about 35 so far and have about 100 to go.
  • sooluscious
    sooluscious Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I need in on this friend chain. add me!
  • chronje
    chronje Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I'm very active and supportive :)
  • aaforster
    Options
    Let's get ripped for summer! Add me to shred together!
  • JLopez832
    JLopez832 Posts: 1,206
    Options
    add the *kitten* outta me
  • traceyd81
    traceyd81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34yo mum of 3, from beautiful New Zealand. Need to lose 50kgs (110lbs) before we make another baby! 1.5 weeks in, 3.4kgs down! Add me and let's keep each other on track :-)
  • marleemoo3051
    Options
    add me :)
  • Oes238
    Oes238 Posts: 5
    Options
    I need to make myself accountable!!!!! I have a very important thing happening in May and I simply want to be HEALTHY and be able to keep up with my man who walks FAST. LOL
  • scillidag
    Options
    Hello people! I am currently trying to improve my looks by adding some muscles and it would be really nice if you add me!
  • novembermohn24
    novembermohn24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me for support :) Just joined today and will post daily and keep my diary open
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I always welcome new peeps!!!!!
  • NotAbbieNormal
    NotAbbieNormal Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me if you are a positive person, and serious about living a healthy lifestyle. :smile:
  • bb4886
    bb4886 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1578518649053218/#!/groups/1578518649053218/

I created the above group on Facebook so that stories, pictures and day to day lifes struggles can be shared and supported.

I love MFP but i struggle with the community due to the volume of posts and the lack of continuity.

Anyone wanting to join the FB group - its a secret group so noone sees unless they are in and there are no rules. Its all about being there for each other :)
  • Willbrown1972
    Willbrown1972 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I have had MFP for a long time, but I am inconsistent with using it. I am committing to sticking with it this time.
  • 3liz4beth
    Options
    Lost 2 St already, 2 to go!

Can motivate each other :-)
    Add me if you like
    ❤️
  • Danixkm
    Danixkm Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Me please! New and a lonely little fish.
  • m3rmaidstatus
    m3rmaidstatus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in (: I'm new around here & it would be great to have people who are on the same journey! It helps me get motivated! :smiley: anyone can feel free to add me!