April Challenge- Lose 5-10 pounds

Options

Replies

• iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    deejcpht wrote: »
    My goal is 1430 calories according to MFP, but I struggle to get 1200 now that I'm eating healthier, I don't seem to be as hungry as I used to. The inches are coming off, but I haven't lost anything in the last couple of weeks. Kind of frustrating, although I am down a pants size so that feels good
    Are you working weights as well? Muscle mass is heavier than fat.
    In the end, it is the shrinking size which is a testament to results I guess
  • nicolerosser
    Options
    Im in
  • minamina27
    minamina27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in. Would like (I WILL!) lose ten in April. How does it work. Do we just post weekly when we weigh in and our total losses?
  • bb4886
    bb4886 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I want 16 lbs off by the end of may so 10lbs this month would be fab hit 8lbs last month - im in :)
  • bb4886
    bb4886 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So i created a FB group - if anyone wants to join and share picutres of meals weight loss and just chat - please join :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1578518649053218/

• Penny5518
    Penny5518 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm aiming for 4-5lbs :)
  • kmyrs
    kmyrs Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    deejcpht wrote: »
    My goal is 1430 calories according to MFP, but I struggle to get 1200 now that I'm eating healthier, I don't seem to be as hungry as I used to. The inches are coming off, but I haven't lost anything in the last couple of weeks. Kind of frustrating, although I am down a pants size so that feels good

It's frustrating when the scale won't move but that's normal. Sometimes it won't budge and then you'll lose several pounds. Maybe you can mix up your exercise routine to surprise your body. The "number" on the scale is so much more than just your nutrition and exercise. It reflects hormonal changes, water retention, muscle mass, etc. As long as it's trending downwards over time, don't sweat it. Just keep up the great work!
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Happy April 1st Everyone!

4/1 SW - 148.4 lbs

(Lost 0.6 pounds since my last weigh in two days ago but I am not going to count it for this)
  • evangeline77
    evangeline77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10 pounds this month. I'm in!
  • dominiquehomza
    dominiquehomza Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    5 lbs! Add me too :*
  • milla1985
    milla1985 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I meant to say, I am starting from 137.5lbs, so I would like to get to 132.5lbs by 1 May.

I seem to lose very slowly so this will be a challenge for me!
  • liltpot78
    liltpot78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in:)
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104829-april-goals-motivational-group
    group ive made for people to track their april goals and motivate and encourage each other.
    My goal is 7lb but theres more to it than just weight, check out the announcement 'beggining goals' on their and lets do this together,
    humans are creatures of habit, do it for a month consistently and your far more likely to continue, whos with me??

Join the group, peoples! Hope to see you there!
  • Hanlonx
    Hanlonx Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm in !!!!
  • Esther_Crosbie96
    Options
    Okay everybody, I made a new group called April Challenge. Any of you who are in the challenge can join the group :)
  • corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I still have 5-7 lbs left to lose.
  • lilabuzer1314
    Options
    I'm in, maybe 8 lbs :smiley:
  • ButBurgersAreDelicious
    Options
    In for 10!
  • Kaylinerst3663
    Kaylinerst3663 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Okay everybody, I made a new group called April Challenge. Any of you who are in the challenge can join the group :)

What is the link for your group?
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a 5lb loss to put me at 199!