Countdown to the New Year Challenge Week 2 December 15

Options

Replies

• yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Stacy - Don't be down on yourself. 10 pounds is aggressive for one month. I'm doing 5.
  • natalia221
    Options
    Start- 145.6
    12/8/08- 143.3
    12/15/08-141.6
  • jessabugk
    Options
    SW 12/1 340
    W1 12/8 334
    W2 12/15 332

woot 8 lbs down.. might have to move my goal from 10 up to 15.. way to go ladies!!

95600.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    12/1: 165
    12/8: 166
    12/15: 163 :love:
    1/1 Goal: 155

Yeah, I set my New Year's Goal to 10lbs, hoping I could at least lose 5! :tongue: I'm almost to the 5lb goal, but I'm entering finals, and will then go home (to southern mississippi cookin') for a week and a half :noway: But I just got back to where I was before Thanksgiving! :sad:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    SW - 128 lbs
    Dec 7 - 127 lbs
    Dec 15 - 126.5 lbs
    GW - 124 lbs (I think confused005.gif)
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    my start weight was 225.

12/8- 223 for a loss of 2 pounds
    12/15-217.5 for a loss of 5.5 pounds :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile: :smile:

for total weight loss of 7.5 pounds
    2.5 more pounds to go
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    familygirl, way to go! :drinker: Good job! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Ladies- thank you for posting here - I still haven't had time to make a list - my father in law still battling and I will be going back over to hospital shortly....fixing lunch for the family who is staying over there all the time.

Sorry to be so scattered - everyone keep up the hard work!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Don't you fret about us, chrissy! You be with your family! All our thoughts and prayers are with you. :heart:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Chrissy my prayer are with you and your family. Don't worry about us, we will keep this thread going every monday, if you get tied up someone will do it.
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Think I'll change my goal to 5lbs, I've had an awful couple weeks what with one thing and another, and gained back the 4lbs I'd lost the week before :cry:

Although, the way thinga have gone lately, I'll be please to just maintain over the next few weeks.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You do what you have to do Chrissy. Don't worry about us, we'll keep going. I'm praying for your father-in-law and you and your family.

My weight as of 12-12-08 was 147.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    My father in law died this afternoon and we are hurting. Thank you for and please continue praying for my family.

Everyone - keep up your hard work - this is a tough time of year!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Chrissy: I am SO sorry to hear about your father-in-law I am keeping your family in my prayers. If you need ANYTHING you know where to find me!

In a positive at least he isn't suffering anymore, I know it is harder on the family but he is in a better place.

:flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    Options
    Chrissy, I am so sorry about your father in law. He is in a much better place. I know that yall are hurting. My prayers are with you
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just thought I would join in!! I am at 220, and I KNOW I can lose 10 pounds by the end of Dec.
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sending thoughts and prayers for healing for your family. May God Bless you and heal your hearts. Especially this time of year....

:flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Chrissy, I am so sorry about your father-in-law. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am here if you need to talk, you are not alone!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Chrissy, I'm so sorry to hear about your father-in-law. I'll continue to pray for you and your family. Hang in there. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Thanks everyone - we're hanging in there.

On a postive note - when I weighed this morning I was UNDER 200!!!!