Newbie need new friends!

Options
I have been at this for about 18 days and I am currently down 10lbs with 5.6 lbs logged. I have set a daily calorie limit for myself and I have not let go of the foods I like. I make my meals on Sunday and I find low calorie recipes of those plentiful meals. I measure EVERYTHING. I make sure I eat a serving size. I have gone out to eat and gotten 3 juicy steaks each time and I made sure I calculated those calories. I cut those meals in half. I have not removed anything from my eating. I still eat brownies, chips but I have found low calorie recipes to help me in that area. I walk between 5-6.5 miles everyday on average. I can see a difference and I am actually enjoying it. I use to be against exercise and now Ive been won over!! I love my new lifestyle!! I need friends because it gets lonely on this journey!

Replies

• Monikkigargar
    Monikkigargar Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! Having a hard time keeping friends who log in and show their diaries :)
  • NotQuiteNorm
    NotQuiteNorm Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I love being able to look through other people's success (exercise done and weight losses etc) in my weak moments!

Also you had me at brownies and chips! Haha! :lol:
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    It helps when you fill out your profile. Some people add MFP friends based on similar interests, profession, situation, starting weight, lifestyle, etc.
  • kascott4691
    kascott4691 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    scottkjar wrote: »
    It helps when you fill out your profile. Some people add MFP friends based on similar interests, profession, situation, starting weight, lifestyle, etc.
    How, do I do that?