Replies

• jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Me my self I kinda find funny that your initials on here are B.J! :)~
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Oh and on the sock thing....I'm pretty sure a girl can tell a sock is a sock....its a bit softer in the crotch area!
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I definitely LOL'd with all of the responses!

I think padded bras are false advertising. It's like buying a bag of chips and when you get home and open them up, half the bag is already gone. LOL

Personally I tend to stay away from padding and push ups because i don't need any help in that department.

As from the girls perspective and the whole "sock" thing... Unless the man is in a speedo or soemthing along those lines, it's kind of hard to determine just how much he's packing. lol

But hey, to each his own!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Me my self I kinda find funny that your initials on here are B.J! :)~
    secret.gif
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    My goal with a bra - bring the girls back to the starting line . . . .
    Exactly.
    When you reach a certain size, there is no false advertising - just clever arrangements!!!
    LOVE that!!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    So you mean to tell me I have been wearing shoes 4 sizes too big for no gosh darn reason?
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Options
    So you mean to tell me I have been wearing shoes 4 sizes too big for no gosh darn reason?

Talk about false advertising!! So is wearing heels a sin too because it distorts your true height and makes your legs appear more sexy?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Oh and on the sock thing....I'm pretty sure a girl can tell a sock is a sock....its a bit softer in the crotch area!

you must have one hell of a handshake!
  • binary_jester
    Options

Talk about false advertising!! So is wearing heels a sin too because it distorts your true height and makes your legs appear more sexy?
    I think they do though (the high heels and calves thing. pumps make my legs look awesome!)...but anyone who thinks it makes your feet cute are misguided. Feet are gross.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I just wear what I want and I don't give a damn what anybody thinks of it! :devil:
    I bet you look great in anything you wear.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options

Other than to trip and fall . . . . ???
  • binary_jester
    Options

She yells "CUP CHECK!" before she goes in.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options

I think they do though (the high heels and calves thing. pumps make my legs look awesome!)...but anyone who thinks it makes your feet cute are misguided. Feet are gross.

TOTALLY agree Feet are nasty!
  • binary_jester
    Options

Other than to trip and fall . . . . ???
    Even ran in flippers? Same thing.
  • JMCade
    JMCade Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    um just gotta say that padded or push up either way hide an embarrasing little thing for us women if it's a bit chilly. now men on the other hand have a very different issue if it's too chilly. :laugh: LMAO!
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My boobs are huge...so I don't wear push ups or padded

that's a cheap, but a very smart way to get friend requests.
  • binary_jester
    Options
    um just gotta say that padded or push up either way hide an embarrasing little thing for us women if it's a bit chilly. now men on the other hand have a very different issue if it's too chilly. :laugh: LMAO!
    Hot outside+sudden blast of air conditioned air=awesomeness.
  • LaPistolaSexola
    LaPistolaSexola Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hot outside+sudden blast of air conditioned air=awesomeness.

ah yes. i'm so proud at this very moment! SO PROUD!! :laugh: :laugh:
    :wink:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    So Binary, are you saying you need a sock? :laugh:
    Pfft...sock might make me appear average.

*spits water all over computer screen*

lol great post... i personally dont use padded, but i have used push ups... but i do prefer just lace bras since im a pretty good size anyways... but to be honest i dont look at a mans package n say im taking him home lol

Thats good to hear. Are all women like you? I hope so because I'm tired of wearing two socks out but only having one that people can see.
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options

You have no idea:blushing: