Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    I only accept requests from hot women, midgets, hot midgets, women midgets, hot women midgets, and animal lovers (only if you fit into one of the other categories also though). Even then I may not add you.

So a hot female midget animal lover would just blow your mind huh?
  • philisneakhead
    Options
    Add me. Need an accountability partner.
  • korrinnichole
    korrinnichole Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need motivation!! I am on the app everyday looking to lose weight while using my fitbit :)

• tinky452
    tinky452 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a real deal gangster who got soft after I moved up in my hood and stopped running the business at the street level. I want to get back to my fighting weight so I can more effectively keep my block under control. A short term goal is to be able to outrun most law enforcement officers. I'd also like the ability to heave a brick through a fourth story window, which is quite a throw. I'm not sure I'm strong enough to do that right now.

Feel free to add me if you have similar fitness goals! Need friends to stay motivated.

Wow now thats one iv defo not heard b4 lol good look with the out chasing...that should burn some cals at least ...even if it doesnt gain ya friends on here lol
  • mpuebla0925
    mpuebla0925 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Been using this site for 4 years on and off, never really on the social scene of mfp though...getting serious about getting close to goal number 1 (loss of triple digits) anyone needing a motivation pal or could use one feel free to add...trying to get more social on here so hopefully you'll see me from time to time on the boards :)
  • korrinnichole
    korrinnichole Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello, looking to lose weight, motivate and get motivated. Add me :)
  • darktolight
    darktolight Posts: 226
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Been on this site for quite a while now, looking for some fresh faces on my FL :smile:
  • Angie_1986
    Angie_1986 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-) :-) :-)
  • kingjames801
    kingjames801 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always good to meet new people as well as motivate and hold eachother accountable.
  • PowerKickChic
    PowerKickChic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
    At one point I lost 83lbs but I unfortunately gained over half of it back due to medical issues and life getting in the way. I'm ready to kick butt in the gym and eat healthy again!!! At my best, I was going to the gym 6 days a week 2-3 hours a day for about 3 years. Since restarting I have lost 7lbs in the last 2 weeks so that's not bad :)
  • visto2187
    visto2187 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to add more friends for motivation. Feel free to add me :)
  • mak_dubb
    mak_dubb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'd love some new friends :p
  • JulesV145
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. Add me!
  • belairlarissa12
    belairlarissa12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey people! I'm 23 and trying to get in shape while I can! Always looking for good friends on MFP as well as motivation and workout buddies. Feel free to add B)
  • genkibunny
    Options
    Hi, everyone! Please feel free to add me
  • blais_46
    blais_46 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm all in. Add me if you like
  • thisiscarlae
    Options
    Hello everyone! :)
  • sweatingforthesoul
    sweatingforthesoul Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new to MFP and looking for supportive positive friends- please add me :)
  • stixandstones
    stixandstones Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always looking for driven people!
  • irishdruidmama
    irishdruidmama Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Today is my third day back on track! You can add me!