Newbie here! Looking for friends!

Options
Hello, my name is Luisa (prettyluisa),

I just started this, I found this web tru an app!

I want to interact with people like me that are taking their life and changing it for the better.

I especially want to socialize with people that are close to my range in body type.
I'm 5'0 and 150lbs. :)
I live in Houston, TX!

Hope to hear from many of you.

Replies

• KatDianne
    KatDianne Posts: 2
    Options
    hey i'm katie (KatDianne)
    I just started yesterday and same as you, i'm try to make myself healthier.
    I'm 5'8'' and around 160
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome Luisa! Good to have you here. I'm not quite your body type (male, 6', 230+ lbs) but I'll send you a friend request anyway if you'd like some support. Have a great day! :smile:
  • janerapentiah
    janerapentiah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI,, I'm Janera. I have been on this for two weeks. I am 5'1" and weigh about 130.
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!! I don't fit your criteria but I'm always open to new friends!! Add me if you'd like!! :smile:
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Im Christy! Im am 5'2. Feel free to add me!
  • BluebellBaby
    Options
    Hello, and welcome:flowerforyou: !

I'm 5ft5, and 160lbs:) Same reason for joining up-get healthy and change my life for the better:laugh:

Good luck!

Added x
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! Feel free to add me if you want. I am always willing and ready to motivate
  • JaniceWinkelman
    Options
    Hi Luisa. I'm Janice. I had a weight loss surgery 2 1/2 years ago and lost 100 lbs. I'm still about 40-50 lbs over weight and need to get it off once and for all. I'm 5' 4 3/4", weigh 180. I'd love to be your friend. I live just south of Dallas in Midlothian. Three of my sisters and a niece use this site.
  • JJBRAY85
    JJBRAY85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, good luck with your goals! feel free to add a new friend!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 5'5 and 152 currently! I will send you a request!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 5'5 and 152 currently! I will send you a request!
  • prettyluisa
    Options
    Everyone is so nice! Thank you all for replying!! Add me because I'm still trying to figure out where to go to add friends and to get those cool banners with your goal! :)
  • jcianciotto
    jcianciotto Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is my first time to post. I am in Houston also. I am 27 I have 4 kids. My youngest kid is 2. I am 5'6" and weigh 146. I am having trouble staying motivated.
  • prettyluisa
    Options
    jcianciotto, Where in houston are you from?

I have two kids my oldest is about to turn 2 in June, the other one just turned 1!

Nice to meet you!
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome aboard.You will find lots of support and motivation.Good luck to you.You can add me if you would like.:smile: