Tracking the Time Of When We Eat

Hi,
I'm new to this app, so was wondering if there is any way we can track the time we eat. One of the factors that influences weight loss is not just what we eat but when we eat them. So it would be helpful to have that feature in the app. Let me know if it's already there.
Thanks!

Replies

• maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    yuki1627 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm new to this app, so was wondering if there is any way we can track the time we eat. One of the factors that influences weight loss is not just what we eat but when we eat them. So it would be helpful to have that feature in the app. Let me know if it's already there.
    Thanks!

Well, that's not actually true, when you eat has no bearing on weight loss. But you can change the headings in the diary. Of course that would only work if you eat at the same times every day. You could record it in the notes of your diary, I suppose.
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Care to link us up to some decent sources which support the idea that food timing is important? Its not a view that has much support on these forums.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Hi,
    Thanks!

Nope.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    edited April 2015
    I've set my diary up so it is 7am-10am...10am-1pm, so on & so forth instead of just having 'breakfast, lunch, dinner' Each to their own though :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Hi,
    Thanks!
    When you eat and what you eat has nothing to do with weight loss, it's calories in/calories out only.

However, what you eat does have to do with nutrition, satiety, and energy levels.

However, if eating at certain times is what you feels helps you create that calorie deficit, you can change the titles of your meals somewhere under preferences. Go to Food, then settings, and you can change your titles.