working out songs

Options
Looking for songs
What's' your favorite work out song to listen too?

Replies

• apuhalla3
    apuhalla3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Eye of the tiger
  • wildkat28
    wildkat28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like daft punk better faster stronger for strength training and gor running I actually listen to Avenge sevenfold's Burn it down, good solid beat and makes it easier to push through the chorus at higher speeds.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    jogFM.com allows you to put in your jogging, walking, or cycling speed. Then you get a list of songs at that tempo. You can narrow that list by genre.
  • Hostile
    Hostile Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    RockMyRun.com has great free mixes for running or working out.
  • pvillag2
    pvillag2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Eye of the Tiger a work out classic! Thank you for jogFM.com I'll check that out for my runs much appreciated!!
    TeaBea wrote: »
    jogFM.com allows you to put in your jogging, walking, or cycling speed. Then you get a list of songs at that tempo. You can narrow that list by genre.

• pvillag2
    Options
    Hostile wrote: »
    RockMyRun.com has great free mixes for running or working out.
    Thank you I'll check that out, love mixes when working out! Much appreciated!

• pvillag2
    Options
    wildkat28 wrote: »
    I like daft punk better faster stronger for strength training and gor running I actually listen to Avenge sevenfold's Burn it down, good solid beat and makes it easier to push through the chorus at higher speeds.
    I'll listen too that see how makes me feel, thank you much appreciated!
  • pvillag2
    Options
    apuhalla3 wrote: »
    Eye of the tiger
    Oh I got that classic in my playlist!!
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options

THIS IS PERFECT.

Also, I like to listen to a lot of The Glitch Mob and AWOLNATION while running. Especially the most recent Glitch Mob album, which has a much faster bpm than their first.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    gramarye wrote: »

THIS IS PERFECT.

Also, I like to listen to a lot of The Glitch Mob and AWOLNATION while running. Especially the most recent Glitch Mob album, which has a much faster bpm than their first.

I love Awolnation while running! Will have to check out Glitch Mob.

• gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    gramarye wrote: »

THIS IS PERFECT.

I love Awolnation while running! Will have to check out Glitch Mob.

I could go on and on about The Glitch Mob forever, lol. I like the first album better, but the second is still great and very running-friendly in terms of energy. :D
  • gonebeast
    gonebeast Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Skynet (: similar to Glitch Mob
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Look up a genre of electronic music called "Happy Hardcore."

You're welcome.
  • Kimberly_Harper
    Kimberly_Harper Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    My favorite workout playlist I made from a song The Mission (M is for Milla Mix) using Genius in iTunes. It has Seven Nation Army by White Stripes, Supermassive Black Hole by Muse, a couple Snoop Dog songs, a couple XX songs, Vans by The Pack...