anyone using PLEXUS?

Options
Is anyone currently using or ever used plexus? I was thinking about starting it. I've read testimonials about it helping women get pregnant along with loosing weight. I'd like to hear everyone's opinion who have used it. Thank you! Any info helps!!

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Go for it. Probably not a scam. However I heard it's dudes that help you get preggo.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    Go for it. Probably not a scam. However I heard it's dudes that help you get preggo.

I thought it was turkey basters. :huh:
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    maidentl wrote: »

I'm sorry. I don't watch Dr Oz
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Dont waste your money on unnecessary crap. Just eat less food and work out more.

Once you start walking down the road of "Oh! This will get me thin QUICK!" you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
  • butbygrace206
    butbygrace206 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do. While it's not a perfect weight loss cure, eating healthy at calorie deficit is the only cure, plexus is a great tool. I needed something to help and this has worked very well. All natural. 23 pounds down in a little over 2 months.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    no.
  • aseeser92
    aseeser92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do. While it's not a perfect weight loss cure, eating healthy at calorie deficit is the only cure, plexus is a great tool. I needed something to help and this has worked very well. All natural. 23 pounds down in a little over 2 months.

Thank you for your input :)
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    aseeser92 wrote: »

Funny how you pick and choose.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

Confirmation bias. :neutral:

• aseeser92
    Options

First of all I don't get on her much & I just seen your post..no need for negativity! Its not even that serious. You just put "no"...

• aseeser92
    Options

Confirmation bias. :neutral:

First of all I don't get on her much & I just seen his post...its not even that serious. She actually answered my question...he just put no..i don't have time for drama over a comment on a post..

• JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I thought it was the stork :#
  • aseeser92
    Options
    JenniDaisy wrote: »

Not when you have issues getting pregnant...& have PCOS.

I thought it was the stork :#

• hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    If you have extra money to blow on snake oil, go for it.

Just know if you don't eat at a calorie deficit, this "miracle product" won't work.
  • aseeser92
    Options

Just know if you don't eat at a calorie deficit, this "miracle product" won't work.

Okay thanks!
  • butbygrace206
    butbygrace206 Posts: 394 Member
    Options

Okay thanks!

As I said in my other post, this is not a miracle product. It is a tool, a tool that I found to be very helpful. Do your research, but the product is all natural :)
    And I agree people on these post can be rude but you over look those posts and move on :)
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options

Okay thanks!

As I said in my other post, this is not a miracle product. It is a tool, a tool that I found to be very helpful. Do your research, but the product is all natural :)
    And I agree people on these post can be rude but you over look those posts and move on :)

polydextrose is synthetic, not natural.
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I know two people who sold it, one of which advertised using it. That lasted for a few months and now they don't sell or use it. The one person has regained their weight. I didn't ask why they chose to hawk it because one kind of knows how it's going to go, already. Things like that rarely last very long.
    I save drinking my calories for when I have wine ;)
  • ritchiehl
    ritchiehl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I haven't used any of these however I do know people that both consumers and are sellers. What I've gathered is it works very similarly to the placebo effect. They promise you things like rapid weight loss and health improvement by taking their product along with diet and exercise. So all along you're thinking "wow this really does work. I MUST buy more of this!" when in all actuality it was the calorie reduction and activity you've been doing. I think corporations like Plexus are interested in your well-being however they're more interested in profiting off of your situation. Just my 2 cents. Best of luck to you.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Why spend extra money on something when you can save that money to spend on new outfits when you lose weight by limiting your caloric intake with the help of My Fitness Pal, which is free?