People Help!!!

Options
i feel a binge attack coming on! serious case of the munchies and im not hungry in fact i just ate lunch....help. i keep going to the kitchen- and opening cabinets! im out of chocolate so i havent done any damage yet. but im feeling empty and desperate!!!!!!help :cry:

Replies

• tummymummy
    tummymummy Posts: 97
    Options
    Drink lots of cold water now!!
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    Just imagine looking down at your scale and seeing your START weight AGAIN ~ that always stops me cold!!:noway:
  • Beebs33
    Beebs33 Posts: 262
    Options
    Water and hot tea.
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk. Head for a park and enjoy the day.
  • dxing
    dxing Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Eat some veggies
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Never worth it!!!! I did it yesterday - packet of oreos later and you feel totally crappy for the rest of the day!!!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Check out the success stories section on this site. That helps me stay on track. :)
  • Gillybeans64
    Gillybeans64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth... nothing tastes good with toothpaste :)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    just think of the consequences...
  • blueliss26
    blueliss26 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love the suggestion from last_15!
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    eat a tablespoon of peanut butter, that has helped my tons before (I am now allergic to peanuts and cant eat them) also eat it really slowly, that will help with the craving too....and WATER!!!! :D
  • dublindoors
    dublindoors Posts: 13
    Options
    honestly...go brush your teeth. I don't know why but it does work.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    go break a sweat girl.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Don't do it! You're going to gain weight which will result in you feeling extremely guilty! :(
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    its going away what would i do without mfp!!!
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    Options
    Water and hot tea.
    im gonna do that now! hope this works...helps that my son just came home!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Get OUT of the kitchen. Find something else to do! I like the water, and brush your teeth suggestions. What is the deeper reason you wanna munch? Are you putting something off? Are you stressed about something? Are you just plain bored? Sit for a moment and think about it. I'm always bored, which leads me to eat, or I'm putting something off that needs to get done, and since I can't possibly do anything else until I get that thing done, I'll go and eat. Try and get familiar with any triggers you might have.
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    Options
    Get OUT of the kitchen. Find something else to do! I like the water, and brush your teeth suggestions. What is the deeper reason you wanna munch? Are you putting something off? Are you stressed about something? Are you just plain bored? Sit for a moment and think about it. I'm always bored, which leads me to eat, or I'm putting something off that needs to get done, and since I can't possibly do anything else until I get that thing done, I'll go and eat. Try and get familiar with any triggers you might have.
    bored and putting off cleaning :noway:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    C'mon! Cleaning is fun! Get it started as soon as you can! You get a burn too! I love putting GREAT music on and getting to cleaning. Even when there's nothing to clean, I enjoy re-organizing things. :happy:
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    Options
    C'mon! Cleaning is fun! Get it started as soon as you can! You get a burn too! I love putting GREAT music on and getting to cleaning. Even when there's nothing to clean, I enjoy re-organizing things. :happy:
    well ur more than welcome to come over and clean here!!! well i cleaned up but i could use help organizing!