21 Day Fix

Options
I was thinking about starting a second round of 21 Day Fix Extreme starting April 16th. I had pretty good results with the first round. Anybody interested in joining along to hold eachother accountable?? I did the first round with my brother and it worked out fairly well...

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Day 22 ? 23 ? 24 ? 25 ?
  • Dawny8423
    Dawny8423 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It takes 21 days to make or break a habit.. hopefully by the end of 21 days, it'll become a lifestyle as far as diet. I can definitely see myself continuing the workouts thereafter
  • sarahmaryjane
    sarahmaryjane Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting on April 6th with a group on Facebook - I'm interested in as much accountability as I can get! ;)
  • Dawny8423
    Options
    Dawny8423 wrote: »
    I was thinking about starting a second round of 21 Day Fix Extreme starting April 16th. I had pretty good results with the first round. Anybody interested in joining along to hold eachother accountable?? I did the first round with my brother and it worked out fairly well...

I meant the 13th Monday --- oops =)
  • cupcake570
    cupcake570 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it yesterday!!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the regular 21DF for round 2 on the 6th. There's a group here on MFP for anyone doing either program. There are 94 members but most of them are pretty quiet. I shared my results from my first round just this weekend and I am only taking a week off because it's my birthday this week and I wanted to try some other exercise DVDs that were given to me.

Anyway, I hope you will want to join the group! I definitely want to hear more about 21DFX!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers
  • sandee516
    sandee516 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your results!!!! How exciting! I'm on Day 12! I love the plan and I love "most" of the workouts! :) It's really been eye opening to me because I used to be a weightwatchers leader - I know about portions but I let it slip so this has given me the "Aha"moment I needed to get back on track!
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it and love it!! :)
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am on day two of the 21DF! So far so good! Join the group here, lets get it up and going. The more members, the more sharing, motivating and accountability we can get!
  • teresalee073
    Options
    I just finished Day 9 of my fourth round. I did two rounds of the regular fix and this is now my second round of the extreme. I love them both and it's working amazingly! Good luck to you all!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    It takes 21 days to make or break a habit.. hopefully by the end of 21 days, it'll become a lifestyle as far as diet. I can definitely see myself continuing the workouts thereafter

I thought it was 30.
  • purplepiper
    purplepiper Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'n currently doing my 3rd week. ( I do all beachbody programs...working on this one again) doing another round after this week.
  • sminker81
    Options
    I just got done doing 2 rounds of the 21 Day Fix original. Loved it. Got me ready for more intense programs. Don't waste your money on their shakes though. You can get good quality stuff from GNC for half the price.
  • sandee516
    sandee516 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What are your results?? I love this program - I'm on day 14 - down 5.1 lbs! I don't use Shakeology either. I use whey protein
  • Dawny8423
    Options
    sandee516 wrote: »
    What are your results?? I love this program - I'm on day 14 - down 5.1 lbs! I don't use Shakeology either. I use whey protein

First round, I dropped less than two pounds... But I'm not really looking to lose weight. I want to tone up which is why I chose the Extreme over the regular one. My brother lost 10+ pounds after his first round. I totally feel better, stronger, etc. If you wanna join my April 13th group, let me know. I'll have meal plans posted, as well
  • nc603
    nc603 Posts: 17
    Options
    I just started my 3rd round of the original this past Monday, 3/30. I will start my 1st round of Extreme on 4/20, a week after you. I love the original!!!!

I would love to join for accountability and motivation.
  • tanyamwhite
    Options
    I am interested, I bought it and have not done anything with it.
  • tanyamwhite
    Options
    I'm actually starting on April 6th with a group on Facebook - I'm interested in as much accountability as I can get! ;)

Can you please connect me with the group that is starting 4/6 on Facebook? Thanks.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

guess it's taking 42 days, right?
  • xoveronica
    xoveronica Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started. Add me