Who has seen results from using this site?

Options
Tashombe
Tashombe Posts: 3 Member
I am new to this site and this is my second day logging food and I am feeling good just want to see how others are doing with it.

Replies

• JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    34lbs down since the start of this year!
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,324 Member
    Options
    works for me
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    71124836.png
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    You get out what you put in! It works if you put in the effort to make it work.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    61419103.png

Check out the Success Stories section of the forum.
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    betharin wrote: »

this, if you are posting everything, it will work for you.
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    betharin wrote: »

Yep
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    a lot of us have actually...but this is just a tool it doesn't guarantee anything...and like other tools it needs used correctly and consistently to be of any use.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    orangeshirt_ba.jpg
  • arizonahiker
    arizonahiker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Nothing the first 4 times I tried it. Once I decided to really focus on it, tracking calories and exercise, weighing food etc it has worked just fine. Down 22 pounds, I use to walk a block now I run 2.5 miles every day. It works but its a tool not a magic pill
  • sweetbamaTLC
    sweetbamaTLC Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 pounds in 2012 using this site. It was only when I got inconsistent and dishonest with myself in logging food that the weight started creeping back up. Since getting serious again, I'm down 11 pounds. It is an awesome tool. But you have to use it honestly:)
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have found that I used to obsess over quality over quantity. Now, I'm not saying that quality doesn't matter, it's important for your health. But weight loss is achieved through a calorie deficit. I have lost 27lbs so far, with 25lbs to go. I think this has also teached me how I will be maintaining (eating at TDEE). Good luck with your journey! :)
  • arizonahiker
    arizonahiker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yea as the poster above me said good luck with your journey. Add everything, dont hide anything, add supportive friends and you will see how great the tool can be. Also, add the app for map my run it can be used to track anything, hiking, walking, running and you can sync it to MFP both are free and really great motivators.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    43 lbs just from this site!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    106 pounds from logging faithfully almost a year!
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Me. 71 lbs down...just be honest & log EVERYTHING.
  • overlook237
    overlook237 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    134 lbs. down so far :) and I honestly don't think I could've done it without this site. I'm not great at math so the fact that it calculates how many calories I should consume per day (based on my stats and my goals) and that it has such an extensive database of food for logging has been so helpful. Stick with it and good luck!!!
  • jadezia
    jadezia Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me! Started March 4th, lost almost ten pounds. :)
    Log everything, even if it hurts :P
  • jessedavis7737
    jessedavis7737 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    In the last month I have lost 18. I log everything so I can see my good and bad days, HONESTY is the way to go!